Penn St Fan I ran into

Yesterday I was down in Atlantic City for the wife and I's anniversary. She was at the spa and I was the logical place for any man to be at while his wife's getting pampered, the bar.

I was having a beer and this guy sits down next to me, and he's wearing a Penn St jacket, he notices my "Got Bones" shirt. We start talking and listening to him, almost made me shake my head. The bartender was Husker fan that grew up near Columbus.

The Penn State fan said there is no way we are going to score on Penn State's defense. He was citing how they shutdown Illinois, and how they would shut us down as well. I tried to say that they may have a tougher time with us due to Burkhead and the youngin's being able to run the ball. I mentioned our defense had vastly improved, and he said how their QB and Silus Redd were going to bury us.

I finally had to ask him what he thought the score was gonna be, and I almost choked on my beer....

31 - 10 Penn State

The bartender started laughing at him....

Yesterday I was down in Atlantic City for the wife and I's anniversary. She was at the spa and I was the logical place for any man to be at while his wife's getting pampered, the bar.

I was having a beer and this guy sits down next to me, and he's wearing a Penn St jacket, he notices my "Got Bones" shirt. We start talking and listening to him, almost made me shake my head. The bartender was Husker fan that grew up near Columbus.

The Penn State fan said there is no way we are going to score on Penn State's defense. He was citing how they shutdown Illinois, and how they would shut us down as well. I tried to say that they may have a tougher time with us due to Burkhead and the youngin's being able to run the ball. I mentioned our defense had vastly improved, and he said how their QB and Silus Redd were going to bury us.

I finally had to ask him what he thought the score was gonna be, and I almost choked on my beer....

31 - 10 Penn State

I grew up in Columbus...what a sh*thole.

I wore a Nebraska shirt to a Rattlers Arena Feetball game once and was yelled at by the old retiree/usher about '93 and how State Penn would've crushed us..I just laughed and tripped him and his walker down the stands.

That's what I love about not having playoffs back then..We can still enjoy the game that never was.

• Fire 1

31 - 10 Penn State

Does Penn St know JoePa is in Atlantic City?

31 - 10 Penn State

Should of asked him if there was no way we will score on their defense. Then how do we get 10 points?