Bo Should go.

There was a time when Les Miles was basically thought of as the worst coach in the history of sports by most LSU fans. Now he's got the #1 team in the country playing in the game of the season.

Umm, go ask some LSU fans, there are many who still think he is the worst coach in history.

Bo is setting a trend of losing to losing teams. That is bad.

He shouldn't and won't be fired.

However, these bad losses at home need to stop. There is NO excuse for these flat home performances. I suppose it is the fans fault (sarcasm).

3 tough games ahead. Should be entertaining.

(oh, and Urban Meyer? Seriously? NU would have to pay $10 mill to get Urban to even give them a glance).

I am just as disappointed as the rest of you. I don't think the fumble on the 2 or the fumble on the pass play, as we were looking like we had score coming soon, was Bo's fault.. Granted we seem to have had trouble stopping them when we had to but, it seems all teams have trouble each week. Lot of upsets through the last couple of weeks. Bo has us back in the national picture again, and that's what I was reading on here, we wanted when he was hired. To be respected again. Hes done that. We are in a new conf, new o/c. I thought are play calling got better as the game went on. Martinez looked damn good to me today.

Just think what kind of program history we would have, if some of the big donors had their way when T O was having trouble in the 70's. I know its a small bunch that's calling for Bo's head, but that stuff gets read on sports message boards, that can't help bring in recruits, who see fans, that we won't stand behind their team and coaches. jmo

GBR!!!

I am just as disappointed as the rest of you. I don't think the fumble on the 2 or the fumble on the pass play, as we were looking like we had score coming soon, was Bo's fault.. Granted we seem to have had trouble stopping them when we had to but, it seems all teams have trouble each week. Lot of upsets through the last couple of weeks. Bo has us back in the national picture again, and that's what I was reading on here, we wanted when he was hired. To be respected again. Hes done that. We are in a new conf, new o/c. I thought are play calling got better as the game went on. Martinez looked damn good to me today.

Just think what kind of program history we would have, if some of the big donors had their way when T O was having trouble in the 70's. I know its a small bunch that's calling for Bo's head, but that stuff gets read on sports message boards, that can't help bring in recruits, who see fans, that we won't stand behind their team and coaches. jmo

GBR!!!

+1! Great Post! I agree with everything you said. The one thing Bo does need to work on is clock management. It is horrendous. I don't know if TO can help him with that or not.

There was a time when Les Miles was basically thought of as the worst coach in the history of sports by most LSU fans. Now he's got the #1 team in the country playing in the game of the season.

Umm, go ask some LSU fans, there are many who still think he is the worst coach in history.

Bo is setting a trend of losing to losing teams. That is bad.

He shouldn't and won't be fired.

However, these bad losses at home need to stop. There is NO excuse for these flat home performances. I suppose it is the fans fault (sarcasm).

3 tough games ahead. Should be entertaining.

(oh, and Urban Meyer? Seriously? NU would have to pay $10 mill to get Urban to even give them a glance).

I don't disagree with any of this. If we are ranked #1 in November at some point in the future, I'll be happy.

Fire Bo? No, too early for that and as many have said....who do you replace him and the whole staff with? I'm not ready for another total rebuild.

There does seem to be a pattern each year with losing a game we shouldn't, Iowa State still makes me have the dry heaves. In the case of this game NW did come out more prepared and ready to play. Bo said he was out-coached and he is correct on that statement. Hopefully he learns from this and other major letdowns.

Figure I won't pile on the players because they are kids but as a long time non-Taylor fan.....great game kid.

To add, after a loss like this I don't think there is anything wrong with venting on a message board about it but fire the coach of a 7-2 team might be going a bit far.

I would guess that Bo is harder on himself than anyone on this message board. I never want to see Bo go. His passion and desire to win will produce results eventually.

That was a great game to watch. I have been impressed with how Martinez is managing the game. I think good things are ahead for this program.

Nebraska was never meant to win MNC's

The skies are way too scary gray for way too much of the year to attract anyone who's spent much time in good weather locals, and way too sparsly populated to rely only on Home Grown talent.

Devaney and Osborn and Tenopir were just flukey luck.

You'll never find someone like them again.

Please fire Bo that'd be great.

UW needs a new D Coordinator and you know OSU's coach hunting.

No but seriously firing Bo would be a mistake, at least from my perspective.

This crap seems to happen about once or twice a year. Fire Bo, are you kidding? Yeah, some people...

maybe we can speed up the rebuilding process if we fire coaches every 2 years instead of every 4?

You got a point there....if we apply the logic inherent in "f#*k up and move up" algorithm, we could exponentially move towards titles, glory, money, and of course a naked freak party for the team and boosters if we would just fire those coaches every 2 vice 4. We shall have to see if the Husker Board science team agrees.