Bo Should go.

Bo stays. However, we need to start reviewing some of our defensive coaches. Especially this Corey Raymond guy.

Carl is the first one that needs to go. He's a distraction with his personal life that needs to take it elsewhere.

What's up with his personal life?

You really don't know? I thought everybody knew about his escapades. Hell he even has them on his facebook.

I don't really pay attention to any of their personal lives, so I also have no idea what this is referring to.

Are you kidding me? So we lost. Big Deal. Take a breath and calm down. Good grief! This is exactly the attitude that 'fans' had when Tom Osborne wasn't 'delivering'. He couldn't win the BIG GAME. People were calling for his head too. We KNOW we have the potential-we saw that last week. Now we know how Michigan State felt last week and how Iowa felt getting beat by Minnesota. It happens but fire the coach? Unbelievable. So we only support the coach when he wins. Blah! Threads like this just make me tired. We're not out of this yet. Forget this game and move on.

Well said, ladyhawke. Glad to see some people are keeping their head level after this game.

It's funny that people are saying Pelini's stubbornness with this defense is a problem, when people said the same thing about TO's offense. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I remember people screaming at the t.v. two decades ago, yelling at Osborne to 'throw the damn ball'. He never changed and he never gave in to some of the poor football fans we have.

I think people just need to take a more mature stance to this football game. Northwestern seemingly takes down a really good football team every year, and they've been in many close games this year and have played better than their record suggests at times.

Northwestern lost to Army and then comes to Lincoln and handles us. I don't see how that is even remotely acceptable?

Handled us? We have two extremely different definitions of handling, which should explain to you why we have different views of what's acceptable and what isn't. Stuff happens - it's college football. Get over it or get out.

I can't even begin to argue with you or anybody else in this thread, because it would probably be a 2,000 word response. It's not worth it, especially when I can pompously say I am right, and I think many here are quite literally letting diarrhea flow out of their fingertips.

Bo stays. However, we need to start reviewing some of our defensive coaches. Especially this Corey Raymond guy.

Carl is the first one that needs to go. He's a distraction with his personal life that needs to take it elsewhere.

You really don't know? I thought everybody knew about his escapades. Hell he even has them on his facebook.

I don't really pay attention to any of their personal lives, so I also have no idea what this is referring to.

Let's just put it this way, don't be surprised if Carl "finds" another job like Watson did last year. TO doesn't like what he is doing and has met with Bo and Carl about it. If people don't know then I'm not going to spread it.

Are you kidding me? So we lost. Big Deal. Take a breath and calm down. Good grief! This is exactly the attitude that 'fans' had when Tom Osborne wasn't 'delivering'. He couldn't win the BIG GAME. People were calling for his head too. We KNOW we have the potential-we saw that last week. Now we know how Michigan State felt last week and how Iowa felt getting beat by Minnesota. It happens but fire the coach? Unbelievable. So we only support the coach when he wins. Blah! Threads like this just make me tired. We're not out of this yet. Forget this game and move on.

Well said, ladyhawke. Glad to see some people are keeping their head level after this game.

It's funny that people are saying Pelini's stubbornness with this defense is a problem, when people said the same thing about TO's offense. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I remember people screaming at the t.v. two decades ago, yelling at Osborne to 'throw the damn ball'. He never changed and he never gave in to some of the poor football fans we have.

I think people just need to take a more mature stance to this football game. Northwestern seemingly takes down a really good football team every year, and they've been in many close games this year and have played better than their record suggests at times.

Northwestern lost to Army and then comes to Lincoln and handles us. I don't see how that is even remotely acceptable?

Handled us? We have two extremely different definitions of handling, which should explain to you why we have different views of what's acceptable and what isn't. Stuff happens - it's college football. Get over it or get out.

I can't even begin to argue with you or anybody else in this thread, because it would probably be a 2,000 word response. It's not worth it, especially when I can pompously say I am right, and I think many here are quite literally letting diarrhea flow out of their fingertips.

Almost 500 yards (468) of offense is being handled. IDK what your opinion of being handled is, but when you give up that many yards, that means that the defense isn't doing thier job.

Let's just put it this way, don't be surprised if Carl "finds" another job like Watson did last year. TO doesn't like what he is doing and has met with Bo and Carl about it. If people don't know then I'm not going to spread it.

That's funny. You don't have any problem bringing it up earlier in the thread, but are "not going to spread it" when someone questions you. You obviously brought it up to throw dirt on him whether you did it first in this thread or not. Again, it's this kind of passive-aggressive criticism that has no business being mentioned, and is in fact very immature.

Would you have brought this up at all tonight if Nebraska had won? Didn't think so. But obviously a poor defensive performance means we need to bring it up.

Pathetic.

Probably a good idea. I'm gonna add him on Facebook tho lol!

Almost 500 yards (468) of offense is being handled. IDK what your opinion of being handled is, but when you give up that many yards, that means that the defense isn't doing thier job.

I look at score, not the yards. 28-25 and we were in it almost up to the very end.

If you roll up 500 yards on a team, but only win 10-7, is that still 'handing' the team? If so, we fundamentally - again - disagree on what it means to be handled.

I don't want Bo fired myself, but what I do want is something that at least comes close to resembling consistency from this team. 1 week it looks like they've turned a corner, they get back into the top 10, get the coveted blackshirts, and they then go and play a game like this. Both halves the team came out flat, and this team cannot come from behind(other than 1 game this season due to an injury to their starting QB). This team needs to come out with fire and consistently play with that fire until the final whistle. The problem I have is that this rests solely on the coaching and I guess i'm wrong, they do do one thing consistently, they eventually go flat in damn near every single game. Under Bo's tenure, the only complete game I can even remember is the MSU game. We won't move back into the "elite" status until Bo can keep these kids from playing inconsistently.

It sucks to think the team has turned the corner and all of a sudden they come out and play like they did today. I really hate getting my hopes up every year then all of a sudden they go and play like complete garbage. Just take a look at every game after giving out the blackshirts, we've either lost or came very close to losing to lesser talent. We get to be ranked in the top 10, the next week we go and screw the pooch.

3 years in a row he's lost to a team with a losing record. One time? I can forgive. Twice? Maybe. But 3 times?

Bo talks about winning Championships. Championship teams don't lose to teams with losing records.

I am sick of this happening. Bo's teams come out like this at least twice a year. Shouldn't happen.

But it continues. Bo ain't getting it done. 8-9 wins a year is great, but losing to bad teams isn't.

And it's happened every year.

Take it back to the GI Independent boards.

Northwestern has played giantkiller for years in the Big Ten. They are not a bad team. Nebraska has been gashed on the run all year by just about anyone that wanted to try, and NFW (ask any long-time Big Ten fan what that means) basically ran at will, dared the D to stop them and the D failed.

Pelini has his issues, sure, but playing the coaching carousel is just idiotic.

Oh. My. God. One loss, against a team that has played many other teams extremely close this year, and we're saying we need to re-evaluate our coaches again.

I think some of you need to re-evaluate yourselves. Every single team in the country loses a game it shouldn't one year or the next. Osborne did it, Meyer did it, Spurrier did it, Bowden did it, Paterno did it, Stoops did it and I could keep going all day. I'm not saying Pelini is near the caliber of those coaches yet but you really need to get your mind right if you think these kinds of things don't happen to even the best of coaches. It's just embarrassing coming on here and seeing the type of comments I'm reading. Carl needs to go...Raymond needs to go...whatever.

I'm nowhere near as disappointed in this loss as I have been in others in the past. It was too little to late for us, but we can still have a successful season if we rally the troops.

Please, for the love of everything Husker football, just shut the hell up about this kind of stuff. It makes you look pathetic and I don't care if you disagree with me. There's absolutely nothing you can say that will change my opinion on this - it's pathetic to be calling for these kinds of things when there's absolutely no substantial reason to do it. Everybody was on the bandwagon last week. It's funny how one bad week really separates the true Husker fans from the fair weather ones.

AMEN!!!!