Do you root for any other teams?

Doodlebug

College Football

1. Nebraska

2A. Michigan State - Going to graduate school there

2B. Maryland - Always been a fan of their basketball program so I like seeing them win in college football as well.

3. Any team playing any Big 12 school except A&M, KU and OU

Pro Football

1. San Fran

2. Tampa Bay

3. Denver - All the Tebow hate as made me a Tebow supporter guys a winner

I "root" for a lot of teams based on personalities, styles of play and my connections to the area...however there are very few teams of which I'm a fan. There's a huge difference to me.

K-State - I root for them occasionally just because I live right down the street from them but I'm no big fan, just a passing interest

Teams I hate

MLB

Cubs

Alright by naming these two teams you have lost all credibility with this guy :dumdum

The Louisville Cardinals,the Akron Zips and the New York Jets. Self explanatory reasons if you really think about it. :sarcasm

I get two out of three, but not the middle one.

I cheer for Michigan other then the Huskers. As for the NFL, it's the Bears and no one else.

I "root" for a lot of teams based on personalities, styles of play and my connections to the area...however there are very few teams of which I'm a fan. There's a huge difference to me.

K-State - I root for them occasionally just because I live right down the street from them but I'm no big fan, just a passing interest

Teams I hate

MLB

Cubs

Alright by naming these two teams you have lost all credibility with this guy :dumdum

Ok let me qualify the K-State part. I view them much like the local highschool or minor league baseball team more than I do a serious college football team. Manhattan's small so you see kids from the team and the community is very much behind them so hey why not pull for them to win occasionally....You'll never see me wear purple, shoot them money as a booster or root for them against UW but when they're playing OU, KU, A&M or Miami, yea...I'll have some people over crack open a beer and pull for 'em.

That said I did not shed a tear when they lost the last couple...couldn't care less really...