New Uniforms

lionsfan93

So now the maker of the uniform determines success? I've heard it all.

Maybe we could get the Mens Warehouse to do our unis???? Dress for success and all that jazz.

I just dropped about $200 at Men's Wearhouse about an hour ago.

New ascots?

Suspenders and a bow tie.

I did hear that here at Dear Old Nebraska U, the boys are the squarest.

Bottom line is that the kids today are the techno generation. They have grown up with the internet/facebook/myspace/texting etc........ Uniforms ultimately will not get a kid to school "X", but they do make them, IMHO, more attractive to recruits. At least at first glance. They are flashy and showy with a lot of bling.

I have been a Husker fan over 30 yrs. We have not been relevant since 2001. Haven't won the division since 1997, IIRC. A change would put us more in the "media" and get exposure to the kids. It would be a low cost recruiting tool. IMO, our Uni is solid like Bama, PSU, Michigan etc.... It is recognized everywhere. BUT with Wisky, Indiana etc...a different color/scheme would be cool for certain games.

The only folks who really like change are babies with dirty diapers.

Uniforms have been becoming new, hot, stylish commodities for a few decades now - exactly how many changes have we made to ours in that time? We don't have to change anything if we don't want to. Neither do USC, Penn State, Oklahoma, Texas or any other schools with history and consistency.

OU and Texas both have Pro combat unis..

• Fire 1