Timeline For New Hires?

Last year, I think the delays had more to do with waiting for Watson and Gilmore to find jobs as a courtesy to them rather than Bo dragging his feet with hiring / promoting. He might have to wait a bit to get his guy, though. As an example, if he's pursuing Mike Stoops, Stoops may wait to commit until he has a better feel for what HC opportunities there are for him.

Last year, I think the delays had more to do with waiting for Watson and Gilmore to find jobs as a courtesy to them rather than Bo dragging his feet with hiring / promoting. He might have to wait a bit to get his guy, though. As an example, if he's pursuing Mike Stoops, Stoops may wait to commit until he has a better feel for what HC opportunities there are for him.

Correct, and if the potential pool includes coaches from the NFL, the elasticity of the timeline becomes even more ambiguous..................

Remember last year? The time table is unknowable. It will happen when Bo feels like making it happen.

Unfortunately I remember the delay didn't help when it came to recruiting either...too many kids weren't sure what kind of offense we'd run.

Shouldn't hurt recruiting for that reason. We're not changing defenses. Bo's still here as well as the rest of the staff. If it hurts recruiting in anyway its because Carl was very good at it and we'll have one less guy for a few weeks.

I would say a day or two ago. It's done and Bo knows what will happen, just not letting anyone know. Now if you are looking when the rest of us find out, then I'm not sure but I would think before Xmas.

Xmas? Is Robot Santa coming?

futurama-204-santa-noel.jpg

That is the good part, TO was able to find Carl a new job quicker than he could Watson and Gilmore last year. Now Bo needs to take advantage of it and hire their replacements who are hopefully good recruiters so they can get to work.