Funny Sports Pictures, Vids, and Gifs

NUance

Mel Kiper and Todd McShay are going to come to blows. It's inevitable.

Is it me or does Kiper seem to actaully know his sh#t and McShay just goes the opposite way on most topics just for the sake?

McShay was the one that said Gerald McCoy was and would be better than Suh and that he shouldve been picked before Suh.

I hate them both.

Mel Kiper went 2 for 32 in his mock draft picks, McShay went 1 for 32. For those who paid money to read them, I apologize.

That means absolutely nothing. How about looking at their 1st round mock drafts and seeing how many actually went in the first round, and that will give you a MUCH better indicator of how well they actually evaluate talent. They both put out a great product that adds intrigue to the NFL draft IMO. Asking them to get a bunch of the picks perfect would require them not just to evaluate prospects and align them with team needs, but would also require them to possess a mind reading machine.

I hate them both.

Mel Kiper went 2 for 32 in his mock draft picks, McShay went 1 for 32. For those who paid money to read them, I apologize.

That means absolutely nothing. How about looking at their 1st round mock drafts and seeing how many actually went in the first round, and that will give you a MUCH better indicator of how well they actually evaluate talent. They both put out a great product that adds intrigue to the NFL draft IMO. Asking them to get a bunch of the picks perfect would require them not just to evaluate prospects and align them with team needs, but would also require them to possess a mind reading machine.

I think you could find MANY others that would do their job better than they do. They are there because of their names and people associate them with the draft. ESPN marketing machine at its best.

We are talking about the same Mel Kiper that predicted the 2001 Patriots would go 0-16 and compared Jamarcus Russell to John Elway.

• Fire 1

Insanely cool overlay of FIVE Darvish pitches with same release point.

i3SXAH4AAxtWS.gif

That is one of the coolest sports gifs I've ever seen. No--it's one of the coolest gifs of *any* kind I've ever seen. :thumbs:

i3SXAH4AAxtWS.gif

That is one of the coolest sports gifs I've ever seen. No--it's one of the coolest gifs of *any* kind I've ever seen. :thumbs:

Does anyone know if these were all strikes? Either by looking or swinging. It looks like the batters are all swinging but its hard to tell. If they were all strikes, that would make this even that much cooler.

i3SXAH4AAxtWS.gif

Does anyone know if these were all strikes? Either by looking or swinging. It looks like the batters are all swinging but its hard to tell. If they were all strikes, that would make this even that much cooler.

Looks like Albert swings at three of them and sits on the other two. I don't know which ones.

Three are in the zone, two not. I think he swung sat on the ball farthest outside and a strike and whiffed on the ball on the corner.