Bo Pelini Support Poll

funhusker

How 'bout Pelini?  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In regards to a recent coversation with another poster, I was hoping to put an actual number on the percentage of Pelini supporters on Huskerboard. Our conversation was based on very "unscientific" methods, so I am relying on the research based study of a message board poll...

Sorry, funhusker but your poll is flawed. Your choices are either...100% for Bo, complete and total blind faith, he's our savior -100% against Bo, he sucks, fire him now - 95% against Bo, don't fire him but I want him gone. Not a very balanced poll in terms of choices nor are there any choices for rational fans who are much more down the middle. At least that's the way I read it. But I guess if I want to bitch about it, I can start my own freakin poll, right?

I'd go over the cliff Thelma and Louise style with Bo.

Oh yeah? Well I'd let Bo have the last slice of pizza, so there.

wow last slice of pizza that's pretty big, almost on a "last cigarette" level....that's devotion.

Not only that, but I wouldn't even feel any resentment over it. I'd be genuinely happy he got the last slice.

My opinion doesn't fall under any of these options. Ask me in 2 years and it'll go into one of these...but for now, he has 2 years before I stop "supporting" him.

At this point I support Bo, but I question some of the staff decisions. That's what gets me more than anything.

What changes have to happen in order to gain your support?

I think Pelini is perfect for NU and wil only get better with time...like a fine wine. I am loving his approach to building and grooming a coaching ladder for younger coaches, while still having success with it. It reminds me of the Hayden Fry and Bill Snyder type legacies. In 10 - 15 years - Bo will have an incredible amount of ex-assistants as successful coordinators or head coaches around the country.

I think it's pretty cool and gives us 'fresh' blood, which has it's drawbacks, but makes talking about NU football in the offseason more fun!

My opinion doesn't fall under any of these options. Ask me in 2 years and it'll go into one of these...but for now, he has 2 years before I stop "supporting" him.

At this point I support Bo, but I question some of the staff decisions. That's what gets me more than anything.

This

I actually like his staffing decisions. Can't say I agree with this at all.