0-10 Big Ten bowl record

WoodyHayes1951

Iowa's up next, and they have a tough one.

How in the world does Iowa (unranked all season; 7th best team in the B1G) get paired with Oklahoma (top 10 team all year, 3rd best in B12)?

Is it just me or does the B1G seemed to get very unfavorable matchups every year, struggles in bow games and then the media bashes the B1G.

I remember in years past, B1G played very tough 1-loss USC teams (who should have been in NCG) in LA while SEC teams got to play the likes of Hawaii, Utah, Cincy in BCS games.

if iowa had it's running backs in this, i would say iowa beats ou outright. they still might give ou a go without their backs because from everything i hear, ou locker room is coming apart at the seams. transfers, threats of transfers, players not happy with venables and coaching staff and more. after the game, will they announce mike stoops is back on their staff?

if iowa had it's running backs in this, i would say iowa beats ou outright. they still might give ou a go without their backs because from everything i hear, ou locker room is coming apart at the seams. transfers, threats of transfers, players not happy with venables and coaching staff and more. after the game, will they announce mike stoops is back on their staff?

That's what I'm hearing about PSU as well. Get those transfers while you can.

@ Badgerfan:

Didn't Wisconsin play in the Champs Sports Bowl a few years ago and the grass was really crappy and it got ripped up really bad before the Cap One Bowl?

@ Badgerfan:

Didn't Wisconsin play in the Champs Sports Bowl a few years ago and the grass was really crappy and it got ripped up really bad before the Cap One Bowl?

Yep, that stadium is absolute poop. Look at photos of it before and after games. It looks like something that belongs in Tito-era Yugoslavia.

• Fire 1