*** Official Capital One Bowl Game Discussion Thread ***

except for 2 big plays on our defense...... we have shown up to play !!!!

Offensively, moving the ball.... If ameer doesn't fumble and Tmart pick, this could easily be 23-9...... Hopefully we will show up the second half

Gene Chizk is now on......time to turn the channel!

I know. We are in a very entertaining game and you want to turn it off because of two or three fluke plays? I think we have played well and in a well officiated game

He said he was turning it off because of Chizik, not that he's turning the game off. Would you want to listen to that douchebag?

I quoted the wrong post

That's cool that some of you are already giving up on this team. That's fan-f*****g-tastic. Get out of here, you're not needed, you're not wanted.

We're down 16-13 and could easily be up 23-9. Against an SEC defense nonetheless. We've moved the ball very well and have for the most part contained Connor Shaw, a mobile QB. They're ahead because of a fluke play with a 6' 4" WR being covered by our best DB who happens to be 5' 10".

But I guess Bo should be fired. He sucks. For that matter, let's go all Tampa Bay and fire our whole coaching staff. They obviously suck.

I'm going to see the positive:

SC going up on a fluke play at the end of the half might actually help us. They think they've got this game under control (SEC arrogance and media hype contributing), while we come out angry and ready to prove something. NU has been running right at SC the entire game.

On a related note, is it just me or is SC really poor at tackling (except Allen who is excellent)? They look to put a kill shot on every time instead of wrapping up. If Ameer puts 2 hands on the ball, that safety simply bounces off and we score. I thought SC would dominate this game, but NU actually looks like the better team thus far. Let's get a couple turnovers and put the dagger in them come the 4th quarter.

we actually have dominated the first half statiscally. It will be ours in the end. Anyone want to bet?

Agreed that last TD pass was just awful luck IMO. No more turnovers on O and I think we win this game by 10+

+1, we're in it to win it. Much different then last year's game

That's cool that some of you are already giving up on this team. That's fan-f*****g-tastic. Get out of here, you're not needed, you're not wanted.

We're down 16-13 and could easily be up 23-9. Against an SEC defense nonetheless. We've moved the ball very well and have for the most part contained Connor Shaw, a mobile QB. They're ahead because of a fluke play with a 6' 4" WR being covered by our best DB who happens to be 5' 10".

But I guess Bo should be fired. He sucks. For that matter, let's go all Tampa Bay and fire our whole coaching staff. They obviously suck.

What he said!

Man We have given them 10 points overall happy with the play on both sides

I keep hearing how SEC speed and size would be too much, maybe there is an SEC bias, I dont know but I like our chances, Burkhead is slow I guess but the SEC speed and size cant seem to handle him