*** Official Capital One Bowl Game Discussion Thread ***

Great. Now we're trying to injure QB's at the end of the game, more penalties. I'm so embarrassed to be a Nebraska fan right now. Everything this program supposedly stands for is now a joke. Talk your sh*t about me all you want...but this is uncalled for, no matter how bad the refs were.

Your life really must suck if you feel this way.

Way to put the hurt on that c$%k Stafford

Classy. Same mentality as the team on the field.

Bite me dough boy. I don't like you, you don't like me. Lets at least agree on that

Thanks for the name-calling. You proved my point.

We peaked three years ago. Downhill since then. The kids play with no passion. Pelini is a douche to the media. Almost like no one has any pride in the program any more. Sad to see where it's tumbled to. I hope the media rips Pelini and co. a new one so Osborne starts to take notice.

Agree. You have a responsibility to do interviews and his conduct is classless. Take out your frustrations at practice and prepare a better gameplan.

Fire Bo? Good God, people. This game is not the end of the world, nor is this season. If you are going to threaten suicide after a 9-win season in a new conference with a couple of quality wins (MSU, PSU, OSU) then you are being totally irrational. Granted, this second half was not anywhere close to the level that we need to perform but in the 1st half minus the last 6 seconds was a pretty solid performance on both sides of the ball. No need to jump to extreme measures. Just take a chill pill and relax...

• Fire 1

I just really, really, really want O Line play, discipline and the level of offensive play calling to greatly improve. I'm not upset we lost, but I am upset with the lack of attention to detail. That to me is the reason our season has been a failure, not wins and losses.

• Fire 3