Jason Peter on Bo Pelini

wow, what a douche.

Really? Can't say he's entirely wrong. Strong personalities tend to elicit two different types of teams. Very good, disciplined teams, or teams that just get burned out by the style. Don't think Pelini has shown either one. Yet.

I think he is spot on. Saben and Bo are almost carbon copies with the media. But Saben has won the carrot and can get by with it. Until you have the MNC, actions like Bo's are not well recieved. I think he needs to hire Bagdad Bob, it would help his cause.

• Fire 5

wow, what a douche.

Really? Can't say he's entirely wrong. Strong personalities tend to elicit two different types of teams. Very good, disciplined teams, or teams that just get burned out by the style. Don't think Pelini has shown either one. Yet.

Peter has been against Bo the second he stepped in the door. He does nothing but bash this team and think that just because he was on some of the best teams ever that he has the right to say what he wants. I would love to try and see him coach a football team. He is so full of himself it is ridiculous.

• Fire 1

I like Bo, always have, but in a way, isn't Peter somewhat right?

He is absolutely right. Bo's demeanor has a serious negative effect on the players. One of the many negative effects would be losing focus. It affects their mindset. I'm sick of people defending him. Bo is the main problem. I understand wanting your coach to have that fire, but Bo does it in a toxic way. I'm telling you, look at a majority of successful coaches. NFL or college. They are calm, cool and collected and display the right amount of fire at the right time. Bo is toxic.

• Fire 1

wow, what a douche.

Peter has been against Bo the second he stepped in the door. He does nothing but bash this team and think that just because he was on some of the best teams ever that he has the right to say what he wants. I would love to try and see him coach a football team. He is so full of himself it is ridiculous.

What's the motive for his hatred then? Because he was fired from a radio station gig, does the guy got anything else going on? Or does he just care about the program. Here nor there, doesn't really matter, he's getting attention just based on who he is. But that doesn't mean he's wrong.