Saban last night

You guys just do not get it.

People are tired of his actions, a die hard fan has turned away from the program. Some one that has financially supported the program, gone to many games, many bowl games, had many tailgates, supporting the Huskers.

If someone that loyal feels that way, what do others think is what I was getting accross. She has no more vision than anyone else, nor does she claim to. She has washed her hands of the program due to her immense dislike of Bo and his actions. He is the laughing stock of the college football world when he goes on these tantrums. Why do you think ESPN or any other network watches him so closely.

That is the problem. That is what people outside of the Nebraska program feel about him. That in time will hurt recruiting if it continues. My guess we are one more tantrum away from him being gone.

I agree he has made progress. But normally once someones mind is made up it is very hard to change their idea. Normally takes a personal encounter to change it. Very few if any have a chance at a personal encounter with Bo. I have tried to get her to meet him. She refuses to even consider that.

I doubt that she is lot different than many who are offended by his actions. What that number is, is the question.

Honestly, I could care less. I actually think they are kinda funny. I was laughing pretty hard during the SC game at the faces he was making towards the ref. Its no different than a baseball coach yelling and kicking dirt at the umpire and people cheering, in my opinion. (Your wife must hate every coach in the MLB, by the way).

And your wrong about Nebraska being the laughing stock of college football due to Bo. Penn St. is the laughing stock of college football. Ohio St. is the laughing stock of college football. Auburn is the laughing stock of college football. USCw is the laughing stock of college football and their coach is a douche. I could care less what any of the fans of those schools have to say about Bo. Tell your SC friends to look in the mirror before saying anything about Bo. Their coach one of the least loyal, douchiest snakes in college football behind Bobby Petrino.

People are tired of his actions, a die hard fan has turned away from the program. Some one that has financially supported the program, gone to many games, many bowl games, had many tailgates, supporting the Huskers.

If someone that loyal feels that way, what do others think is what I was getting accross. She has no more vision than anyone else, nor does she claim to. She has washed her hands of the program due to her immense dislike of Bo and his actions. He is the laughing stock of the college football world when he goes on these tantrums. Why do you think ESPN or any other network watches him so closely.

That is the problem. That is what people outside of the Nebraska program feel about him. That in time will hurt recruiting if it continues. My guess we are one more tantrum away from him being gone.

I agree he has made progress. But normally once someones mind is made up it is very hard to change their idea. Normally takes a personal encounter to change it. Very few if any have a chance at a personal encounter with Bo. I have tried to get her to meet him. She refuses to even consider that.

I doubt that she is lot different than many who are offended by his actions. What that number is, is the question.

Sorry, but if she is too ______ (i have no idea what word to use here) that she doesnt want to open her mind up enough to meet him and give a chance to the person he really is, than be gone. That is a little thing I call chicken sh#t. It's something a politician would do. Open your eyes. He gets pissed and throws a fit all of 5 minutes in a 5 hour span.

• Fire 1

I get it. I don't think she is being reasonable about it. I'm sure there are more like her but not many. I'm also sure there are people who like him for the same reasons she doesn't. I have no idea why anyone would think this is any kind of sign of a larger issue. There is no accounting for taste.

I know Saban was just slapping him on the butt, but at 17 seconds on that video, if Bo had done that to Martinez at A&M, people would be calling for Bo's head.

Saban is as slick a PR man as they come. He's as trustworthy as a snake oil salesman. Bo is certainly not perfect, and he has much work to do in public relations, but I'd prefer his no-BS attitude to Saban's superficiality.

That's the reason why I can't figure out how someone would think this is as bad as Pelini at A&M. To me the last 10 seconds of that outburst was Saban trying to fire up his QB...then a slap on the a$$ to end it. I don't see this one as much of a butt chewing personally.

Pelini chewed a$$ for 15 seconds...walked away...then came back because he wasn't done and chewed some more a$$. Saban was getting his guy back in the game.

That's not what the quarterback said. He said that ,'You probably saw Coach rippin' into me.'

Ladyhawke. Thanks for your valiant effort, but there is no convincing some people no matter what. All they see in Bo is what the TV cameras want to show. Don't know what they have against Bo, but it doesn't seem like it will change anytime soon. I blame texas and dan beebe.

• Fire 2

the real blame falls on the people that look to ESPN as gospel. of course they are going to sensationalize the temper of the Bo because they are a "news" station and it is there job to create news to get people to tune in and they get alot of blind sheep that take it spoon in hand to the point that they cant see beyond a guy yelling and showing emotion.

i can say without doubt that i would be acting the same way and im f'ing proud of it. with some of these responses i would think that some of you would sit there and take it from the refs instead of fighting for your players.

im sorry but thats spineless and pitiful.

• Fire 3

the real blame falls on the people that look to ESPN as gospel. of course they are going to sensationalize the temper of the Bo because they are a "news" station and it is there job to create news to get people to tune in and they get alot of blind sheep that take it spoon in hand to the point that they cant see beyond a guy yelling and showing emotion.

i can say without doubt that i would be acting the same way and im f'ing proud of it. with some of these responses i would think that some of you would sit there and take it from the refs instead of fighting for your players.

im sorry but thats spineless and pitiful.

Thankyou. If more people would see it this way we could move on.

Standing O from me.

• Fire 1