Alabama fan teabagged a passed out LSU fan

Apathy

• 3 weeks later...

My god the political correctness in this place.

Sexual Assault? Ha, half the military would be in prison.

If you think that this happens with just college students, your definitely under a rock. I just retired from the Navy and we would make this look innocent compared to what we did to each other (all knowing each other of course). It is all fun and games and that is it.

If you think that this happens with just college students, your definitely under a rock. I just retired from the Navy and we would make this look innocent compared to what we did to each other (all knowing each other of course). It is all fun and games and that is it.

Ya I want to rub my nuts on some dudes face for fun and games......Pass

• Fire 1

Thats creepy dude.

And there he goes.

10466398-standard.jpg

It was funny reading this thread and people talking about zany college kids and their shenanigans. Then it turns out we were talking about a middle-aged, balding man all along.

My thoughts exactly.

Some people just never grow up. He should be tea bagged daily by the entire prison population.

And there he goes.

10466398-standard.jpg

It was funny reading this thread and people talking about zany college kids and their shenanigans. Then it turns out we were talking about a middle-aged, balding man all along.

My thoughts exactly.

Some people just never grow up. He should be tea bagged daily by the entire prison population.

haha once they find out what he's there for I'm sure it'll happen too. :leghump:

And there he goes.

10466398-standard.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

haha once they find out what he's there for I'm sure it'll happen too. :leghump:

I bet it will be just more than that. ;)