For any fitness fanatics on this message board

I'm pretty sure it was the large one, actually.

No, it was the 30. You can see old woots from the Community Link, and clicking on the picture gets you to the woot itself, and the specs tab says it was the 30 serving size.

http://sport.woot.co...ies-cellmass-nt

No, it wasn't.

http://www.woot.com/...2-0-50-servings

OK, I was guessing it was on Sport Woot and saw the 30 serving one on 3/7/13, probably even cheaper. I see it was on regular woot on 3/13/13. I'll take your word on the price, though you'd have to add $5 shipping.

I'm pretty sure it was the large one, actually.

No, it was the 30. You can see old woots from the Community Link, and clicking on the picture gets you to the woot itself, and the specs tab says it was the 30 serving size.

http://sport.woot.co...ies-cellmass-nt

No, it wasn't.

http://www.woot.com/...2-0-50-servings

OK, I was guessing it was on Sport Woot and saw the 30 serving one on 3/7/13, probably even cheaper. I see it was on regular woot on 3/13/13. I'll take your word on the price, though you'd have to add $5 shipping.

The link you showed wasn't even the product we were talking about in the first place. I think you can take my word on it.

Why use a pre-workout supplement?

Have you ever tried one? If not, you should. Just don't become so reliant on them like I have that you can hardly work out without it. If you really want to make strides in the gym, a pre workout supplement is almost necessity IMO. The best ones (like Hyde) will give you endurance like you've never had before in the gym.

What type of workouts are you doing and what is your goal? Mine is maintain health and keep weight off. So, I do 25-30 minutes of aerobic workout and I'm done. I'm starting to work in some resistance training but that's mainly low weight and high reps stuff on circuit training equipment. But, that's mainly just so that I can eliminate repetitive use injuries and keep muscle tone.

In that case, pre workout is probably not necessary. I usually do an hour of lifting and try to play basketball or shoot around for a little while. I alternate between building muscle and cutting fat, usually on 2-3 week cycles.

Ha, so you're that guy.

Ha, obviously not.

Unless the 160 was in reference to something I'm not picking up on, you definitely are looking like you might be that guy.

I kind of took CD as being "that guy" by his comment toward my post, hence my comment back to him.

strongsupplements.com is the place to go for supps. I used to go exclusively with supplement warehouse but got tired of them getting rid of many of the brands I prefer to use. Strong supps has insane fast delivery and dang good prices too.

Finally decided to give Jack3d Micro a try and have been pleasantly surprised. Considering I don't drink soda etc caffeine really gets me going for the gym.

I was a long time member of Anytime Fitness but recently have given Planet Fitness a try....I must say it is nice not having the dbags that stare at themselves in the mirror more than they lift in the way.

strongsupplements.com is the place to go for supps. I used to go exclusively with supplement warehouse but got tired of them getting rid of many of the brands I prefer to use. Strong supps has insane fast delivery and dang good prices too.

Finally decided to give Jack3d Micro a try and have been pleasantly surprised. Considering I don't drink soda etc caffeine really gets me going for the gym.

I was a long time member of Anytime Fitness but recently have given Planet Fitness a try....I must say it is nice not having the dbags that stare at themselves in the mirror more than they lift in the way.

Supplements help you much at jazzercise?

• Fire 1

Supplements help you much at jazzercise?

And this has what to do with this thread? You are posting in a thread that was created for talking about fitness, lifting, supplements etc. No reason to post that garbage here as you are obviously fishing. There is a thread in the shed specifically for this.