For any fitness fanatics on this message board

I usually lift/run at night around 9 or 10, this stuff really gets me pumped.

Ever have trouble sleeping?

That is one of my problems with pre-workout supplements. I usually workout when I get off work at 6:00 or off the golf course at 8:00. I have trouble sleeping before midnight if I take something.

This is what I'm currently using:

pGNC1-2814812t300x300.jpg

I usually lift/run at night around 9 or 10, this stuff really gets me pumped. I've noticed a change in my pumps, along with muscle endurance. GNC has it on sale right now for I think 34.99, when it's normally 64.99 and it doesn't taste like sh#t.

I used that over the summer. Just a helpful hint: don't leave it in a hot vehicle. I did that with mine and it turned into a brick inside of the tub. Good thing I got it for free or I might have been pissed.

I usually lift/run at night around 9 or 10, this stuff really gets me pumped. I've noticed a change in my pumps, along with muscle endurance. GNC has it on sale right now for I think 34.99, when it's normally 64.99 and it doesn't taste like sh#t.

GNC? Sale?

Do yourself a favor and look for this stuff online. GNC's prices are ridiculous, even when they are on "sale." I jsut looked on SupplementWarehouse and you can get the same stuff for $25. There are other wholesale websites that are probably similar. I would never buy anything from GNC or Complete Nutrition unless it's marked for clearance.

GNC? Sale?

Do yourself a favor and look for this stuff online. GNC's prices are ridiculous, even when they are on "sale." I jsut looked on SupplementWarehouse and you can get the same stuff for $25. There are other wholesale websites that are probably similar. I would never buy anything from GNC or Complete Nutrition unless it's marked for clearance.

My roommate takes that junk.

But, woot.com had it for 19 just earlier this week.

GNC? Sale?

Jimmylookaround.gif

GNC? Sale?

Jimmylookaround.gif

I mean, it comes in 50 AND 30 servings. The $19 was probably for 30 servings (still cheaper than GNC at $25, though)

• Fire 1

GNC? Sale?

Jimmylookaround.gif

I mean, it comes in 50 AND 30 servings. The $19 was probably for 30 servings (still cheaper than GNC at $25, though)

Good point +1

Pre-workout supps have never realyy done anything for me. Generally stick with water, caffeine, glutamine, and some BCAAs, all on an empty stomach.

This is what I use and I will add a scoop of Nitric Oxide into it every once in a while.

If you guys want a great place to order products from, go to Truenutrition.com. I order all my stuff from them.

I've always ordered from Prosource.net. Good company and they put out a catalog/magazine that is fun to peruse with reviews of pretty much all of the products from all of the brands.

I will have to check them out...I ordered some protein from a local company, peaknutrition.com, to try and it isn't bad for the price. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has sugar in it to give it a little taste.

Why use a pre-workout supplement?

Have you ever tried one? If not, you should. Just don't become so reliant on them like I have that you can hardly work out without it. If you really want to make strides in the gym, a pre workout supplement is almost necessity IMO. The best ones (like Hyde) will give you endurance like you've never had before in the gym.