For any fitness fanatics on this message board

One year ago today I weighed 260lbs after a weekend bachelor party in KC and stuffing my face at Fogo De Chao. Today I checked in at about 238.

I feel pretty good considering I took off September through February, and I've basically been trying to regain muscle and strength since. Now that it's finally getting nice out I can focus on cutting again and get back on my bike and jog a little. I've still got a lot of work to do before I'm satisfied.

Thats great news...Hope it goes good for you.

One year ago today I weighed 260lbs after a weekend bachelor party in KC and stuffing my face at Fogo De Chao. Today I checked in at about 238.

I feel pretty good considering I took off September through February, and I've basically been trying to regain muscle and strength since. Now that it's finally getting nice out I can focus on cutting again and get back on my bike and jog a little. I've still got a lot of work to do before I'm satisfied.

That is awesome man, keep it up!

My eventual goal is to get a power rack and a bench and an olympic barbell/weights set. All you could ever need right there. Only problem is the cost and the space to put it!

Check out www.getrxd.com They make a piece called the Guillotine. Great reviews. Enables dips, pull ups, spotter arms and band work. Very nice. Shipping not too bad.

Look at fringesports.com for plates and bars. Free shipping and free returns.

Rogue Fitness. Great products. Made in the USA. roguefitness.com They have cages and squat racks. I got the S2 and it does everything I need.

All the above pieces have like a 4x4 space. (Guillotine 4x6)

Good luck. I enjoy working out at the house whenever the urge hits. Makes it easier with work and family.

I'm not a huge weight lifter. But, for about 10-12 years I have had a set of power blocks at home with a bench and really like them.

PowerBlock-Personal-Trainer-Adjustable-2.5-to-50-Pound-Dumbbell-Set.jpg

I think they go all the way from 5 lbs to 90lbs and take up very little space. With the weather being so crappy I can't go out and run I am starting to get back into lifting some.

I'm not a huge weight lifter. But, for about 10-12 years I have had a set of power blocks at home with a bench and really like them.

PowerBlock-Personal-Trainer-Adjustable-2.5-to-50-Pound-Dumbbell-Set.jpg

I think they go all the way from 5 lbs to 90lbs and take up very little space. With the weather being so crappy I can't go out and run I am starting to get back into lifting some.

I have Power Blocks too. They're pretty nice and don't have all the mechanical parts like the Bowflex free weights do.

I need to get some 20 pound cores though. I got the Sport set that only goes up to 50 per hand.