Buckeyes at the Bob.........

Comish

I think Nebraska is a tough team to beat at home, especially for ranked programs. Hopefully the big win against Indiana gives these guys some confidence and they take it to Ohio State for a full game. That's what I would like to see.

We win, fantastic! Maybe something is brewing here in Lincoln.

We lose, so long as we lose by a respectable margin and the game was close the entire way, I'm fine with that as well.

Ohio State 63

Nebraska 66

Gut feeling.

Don't mean to be going off on a tangent here, but I wanted to mention something ODD about last Wednesday's game vs Indiana.......

While walking through the "Big Donors" parking lot to get to the lower level entry doors, I was surprised that the 5 of the closest (and most coveted) spots in that restricted lot had liscense plates from 5 differing states...........Massachusetts, Wisconsin, Kansas, South Dakota, and Minnesota. (Indiana would not have been surprising given the opponent).

Just found it odd that those high dollar spots were populated with seemingly unaffiliated plates.................?? Clues anyone..........??

fyi: This is Thad Matta's 400th game as a coach. A loss would make it more memorable for him. In a bad way. :devil

I believe Matta got his head coaching career started thanks to Barry Collier being hired at Nebraska...........

Oh no, Collier again?? Damn that Barry Collier. Damn him to hell!

:lol: