DT Toby Johnson *

Nexus

1. We don't want him... doesn't fit here.

2. We are recruiting him hard.

3. I guess we want him. He must've changed.

:dunno

#1...your thinking of someone else maybe Kyle Shortridge. Dont think anyone said that about Toby and if they did they are wrong. We want and need him, unfortunately we wont be getting him unless something changes drastically.

#1...your thinking of someone else maybe Kyle Shortridge. Dont think anyone said that about Toby and if they did they are wrong. We want and need him, unfortunately we wont be getting him unless something changes drastically.

Think he's refering to the posts on October 3rd and 4th

Think he's refering to the posts on October 3rd and 4th

wow i missed on all of that while i was gone. Wonder if that was a rivals thing, because the tone is completly different on other sites. Ive never heard anything bad about him, or about us moving on, so i must have missed it. Would like to know what made EZ say that. This kid could take us from a really good D...to a 2009 dominate D. I dont think he is an absolute must get, we have some talent, but i would love love love to have his talent.

Hes a 3 for 2 guy, hopefully other teams back off,,, we redshirt him, let him study the D a bit on his year off and unleash him on the Big 10 in 2014.

He will be ready to go next year, and that is when we will need him most. We have the facilities to rehab his knees, and I actually think that is why it would increase our chances for him to come here. He shouldn't miss any playing time next season though. He will be ready by the end of the next summer to play, put a brace on his knee, and he will be fine!!

Hes a 3 for 2 guy, hopefully other teams back off,,, we redshirt him, let him study the D a bit on his year off and unleash him on the Big 10 in 2014.

He will be ready to go next year, and that is when we will need him most. We have the facilities to rehab his knees, and I actually think that is why it would increase our chances for him to come here. He shouldn't miss any playing time next season though. He will be ready by the end of the next summer to play, put a brace on his knee, and he will be fine!!

I dont think so, he put on twitter he hopes its not a career ender, hes pretty worried. He will be ok but he wont be back that fast, Adrian Peterson barely made it back that fast, and he is known for being a quick healer and he worked his ass off. A big guy like this needs to take his time coming back, he might be ok by the middle of the season but he wont be 100%

His injury also happened 8 weeks before Peterson's did. Peterson is not that much faster of a healer than everyone else. Plus Johnson is several years younger he will be fine. RB you have to make a lot of cuts on that knee. You don't have that at DT. Recovery period for an ACL is 6 months 3 months for MCL

His injury also happened 8 weeks before Peterson's did. Peterson is not that much faster of a healer than everyone else. Plus Johnson is several years younger he will be fine. RB you have to make a lot of cuts on that knee. You don't have that at DT. Recovery period for an ACL is 6 months 3 months for MCL

Yeah, I agree with this. Toby would be limited in the summer but I think we would be ready by the time the season rolls around.