S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

here's the convo:

You can be a legend that gets us to be a player in the SEC...why play for a coach who gets blown out in B1G conf. Championship game in a "weak" B1G...I'm Vince Marrow, I'll protect your boy like he's my son, even though I'll barely see him on the defensive side of the ball...

It is understandable when a kid goes too another comparable university because it might be better for him, but it seems this kid took the easy way out.... In the end, it isnt a huge deal, we get 4* talent regularly so let the kid go....

Isn't a big deal? It's a top 15 position player in a position of need, from our head coaches high school. And we really don't get 4* talent as often as you make it sound, I would say we get 3* talent regularly, not 4*.

One player isn't going to make or break a class in most cases, I'm more concerned about who and if we replace him with, and concerned about the trend, too many decommits this year!