S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Here we go with the Bo sucks bullsh#t. Randy Gregory, Adam Taylor, Terrel Newby, Maliek Collins and the rest of this top 15 class say hi.

I don't fault the kid for following the coach he built a relationship with. Good luck Marcus.

Will it remain top 15 with the loss of McWilson and Walker?

Yes. Scout and Rivals both. 21 on 247

We are #14 in rivals prior to McWilson leaving it looks like we will drop

Oh no!!!

Who ever you get your info from sucks. Please do not post what you hear anymore, the opposite always ends up happening.

Here we go with the Bo sucks bullsh#t. Randy Gregory, Adam Taylor, Terrel Newby, Maliek Collins and the rest of this top 15 class say hi.

I don't fault the kid for following the coach he built a relationship with. Good luck Marcus.

Oh no!!!

Who ever you get your info from sucks. Please do not post what you hear anymore, the opposite always ends up happening.

Not really but oh well. As was mentioned before the kid was feeding both sides what they wanted to hear. We still have a shot with Joseph going in this week. So I'm actually not wrong yet. :-)

• Fire 1

Oh no!!!

There were a bunch of people on here who had the same "info" or opinion, almost all of them were wrong, actually, sadly the only people that seemed to have this right were the "experts" on the recruiting sites.

We will ultimately be fine, sucks, what I am more pissed about is the trend that makes 3 pretty big decommits this month, do we replace them? If so anyone have names that might be off the radar, or do we take a smaller class.

By the way, Marrow is a snake. We should drop his son as retribution, but our staff is too moral to do something like that.

Big time disagree with this. Marrow took a FULL TIME job with a buddy. Part of his allure was his conections and recruiting prowess. (I remember a few posters down-playing the loss of a simple "G.A." when he left)

I doubt many posters on this board would not have taken a position and salary upgrade to work with a friend.

Hardly the description of a "snake".

Just because it hasn't worked out well for us, it doesn't make the individuals involved any lesser creatures.

There were a bunch of people on here who had the same "info" or opinion, almost all of them were wrong, actually, sadlgy the only people that seemed to have this right were the "experts" on the recruiting sites.

We will ultimately be fine, sucks, what I am more pissed about is the trend that makes 3 pretty big decommits this month, do we replace them? If so anyone have names that might be off the radar, or do we take a smaller class.

No he's the only one that posted looks like he's going to be N. everyone else posts "I think he will stay with us" ...big difference.

Besides I'm just giving him sh#t because he doesn't get enough

Thats the part that makes me wonder. Taken individually, one can understand some of the reasons one might decommit (i realize Marcus may end up staying after all is done), but as a whole its definitely something that requires attention. I don't know enough to provide any answers. Other than Southern Cal, is this trend happening at other "big time" programs?

There were a bunch of people on here who had the same "info" or opinion, almost all of them were wrong, actually, sadlgy the only people that seemed to have this right were the "experts" on the recruiting sites.

No he's the only one that posted looks like he's going to be N. everyone else posts "I think he will stay with us" ...big difference.

Besides I'm just giving him sh#t because he doesn't get enough

Valid point, I like the post right below that from C N Red that says

"I hope you're right and you dont do any of that back steppin stuff! We really need this kid!!"

It's like he knew...