S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

I said it when Stoops got hired. I think we slipped down the Ohio recruiting totem pole. OSU, Michigan, Kentucky then Nebraska. We were becoming a solid 3rd until UK made this move.

Still really hope he sticks with us. We need some safety talent.

Hope Mark is as good of a head coach as Mike was. :D

Matt Jones@KySportsRadio

I am told Marcus McWilson, a 4 star Ohio Safety currently committed to Nebraska, may be visiting Kentucky and Mark Stoops this weekend

We'll see what happens. Hopefully the coaches and Bo talk to him and get this straightened out, like they did with Courtney Love.

Bo is in home with him tonight, my guess is he doesnt take that visit.

CONFIRMED he is solid with us!

Where did you hear this?

Nate Clouse@NateClouse

@Ant_3 No, he had his in-home with Bo tonight, just told me he is solid.

Figured BO would talk him out of it. Thanks

No problem. It is that time of the year where you work hard to keep the players you already have commited and closing out the class. That is why people don't understand that you have to hold off with the head coach in-home visit for as long as possible.

Anyone else find it odd that Kentucky seems to be popping up on our commits and guys we are recruiting? Vince seems to be going dirty. Hope Bo gives him a call and goes Texas A&M on him

i mean it sounds true and what not but why the f#*k would Bo let VM on the sideline for the bowl game if he knew what he was up to??