CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

i dont put too much stock into the whole they want to play together thing... more often than not it seems to not work out... sometimes it does.. sometimes more than other seasons... but i dont think its a deal breaker for PW to come to Nebraska...... hopefully we have made inroad after the offical and are keeping up on him..... thats all we can ask for or do right now

Me either. Still think we're good. Tahaan is not leaving the west coast and he's likely the one that will play in LA. Not worried about those cubs in Westwood.

Man, I can't wait for UCLA to beat up on USC

Not sure if that would be a good thing....

Isn't UCLA pretty much full at this point. I know you don't turn away this kind of talent but, would they be willing to pull schollies?

Wouldnt surprise me one bit if More started pulling a Lane Kiffin and pulling schollies. He seems like that kind of guy, or maybe it's just because I don't like him.

My perspective changed a lot after he left ATL...I think dude is suspect. I don't like him or UCLA, they we're made for each other.

Also SC wins Saturday.

Isn't UCLA pretty much full at this point. I know you don't turn away this kind of talent but, would they be willing to pull schollies?

Wouldnt surprise me one bit if More started pulling a Lane Kiffin and pulling schollies. He seems like that kind of guy, or maybe it's just because I don't like him.

Didn't he pull a schollie from their QB recuit that was committed because he wanted someone else?

Didn't he pull a schollie from their QB recuit that was committed because he wanted someone else?

Eddie Printz http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/09/12/ucla-withdraws-scholarship-offer-to-longtime-qb-commit-eddie-printz/

Think we can get Priest's thread to the Owa level by NSD? We haven't even haad one close the last few years.

I think Andrus Peat's thread got almost to 50 pages.

Peat only reached 20...Owa finished with a solid 56 (the most that I am aware of). I think we need to get Priest into at least the 30s...you know...show how important he is to us ;)

• Fire 1