S Max Redfield [Notre Dame Commit]

Nexus

They have to be about done at DB, if not completely done right now. Still think LSU is a bigger threat for Willis/Goodman right now as it stands.

Agree with cravens, redfield, hawkins, ramsey. They have 4 DB's that are all 5 star status

And LaRue, he was recruited as a CB. Eldrige Massington tore his ACL, so don't be surprised to see Kiffin pull his schollie to make room either.

I admire greatly what they are doing under those circumstances. Granted, they will pull scholarships and do a few things Nebraska wouldn't do. In three years they should win a couple of championships. If not, Kiffin can't coach ... period.

And then we will be playing them in the Rose Bowl every year if we ever get our sh#t together. Will be fun.

I admire greatly what they are doing under those circumstances. Granted, they will pull scholarships and do a few things Nebraska wouldn't do. In three years they should win a couple of championships. If not, Kiffin can't coach ... period.

And then we will be playing them in the Rose Bowl every year if we ever get our sh#t together. Will be fun.

Gotta start making it to some rose bowls!! Would help our recruiting efforts in Cali!

What the f##k. These kids do realize they can't all play at the same time, right?

I think USC realized with the Bush scandal that nothing the NCAA does anymore hurts you long term and there's no downside to stocking up with a bit of under the table help. If you don't get caught you make out great, if you do you just take 2 years of a bowl ban and then do it again. Losing 2 years of bowl revenue doesn't come close to wiping out what they make before it hits.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

• 3 months later...