SIGNED LB Marcus Newby

Nexus

@joshharveyscout: Marcus Newby - was the No. 29 OLB...NOW THE NO. 27 OLB #Nebraska #Huskers

No. 26 is a 4 star

Is that across the board or just for LB's? I ask because Stanton is listed at #27 for QB's and is a 4 star.

Ha, didn't you answer your own question?

I guess in a way. I just wasn't sure if there was a mistake. Not that it matters much. Both are great players and I am glad they will have the N on their helmet next year.

@joshharveyscout: Marcus Newby - was the No. 29 OLB...NOW THE NO. 27 OLB #Nebraska #Huskers

No. 26 is a 4 star

Is that across the board or just for LB's? I ask because Stanton is listed at #27 for QB's and is a 4 star.

Ha, didn't you answer your own question?

I guess in a way. I just wasn't sure if there was a mistake. Not that it matters much. Both are great players and I am glad they will have the N on their helmet next year.

Agreed. It should be interesting to see how the type of LB's Bo is recruiting will hold up in the Big Ten.

They will be fine as long as we can find some space and people eaters up front on the DL. You need guys that require double teams to free up LBers otherwise you can get gashed like we did this year

And depth of those big tree trunks (that is how I describe the ideal DT as that is the position I played during my days). We need to build the depth with another strong 2014 class so we can have three straight classes and keep bringing these guys in every class. Get depth inside and get some speed guys outside that can go at least 4 deep so we can put some of them inside when we need some pass rush on long 3rd down plays.