SIGNED LB Marcus Newby

Nexus

I've always wondered....do our coaches already know?

Yes, in most cases the recruit will call all the coaches of his finals and tell them his intentions. A good kid will anyway. Its been said that Andrus Peat didnt thou, the first time the coaches found out was watching it on ESPNU with the rest of us. Da Skers can py help us with this one thou. Pretty sure i heard some stuff got broken chairs thrown and whatnot.

Yes, in most cases the recruit will call all the coaches of his finals and tell them his intentions. A good kid will anyway. Its been said that Andrus Peat didnt thou, the first time the coaches found out was watching it on ESPNU with the rest of us. Da Skers can py help us with this one thou. Pretty sure i heard some stuff got broken chairs thrown and whatnot.

Don't remind me of that... Ended up spilling water all over my labtop! :D

Pissed them off so much they got rid of his brother too!

• Fire 1

Pissed them off so much they got rid of his brother too!

i lol'ed at that well done sir

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...