NFL combine

Three Huskers got top 64 players, Dennard, David and Crick.

link

Big10:

Wisky - 2

tOSU - 1

Iowa - 1

Mich St - 1

Illini - 1

PSU - 1

Maybe Bo is underachievement?

BTW, OU got only one and Texass?........ziltch !!! So much for recruiting 4-5 star battles.

It's important to note that this is just one guy's opinion. While nice, it's certainly not binding.

Prevailing wisdom was that Prince Amukamara was a top-ten pick. He fell to the 20s or something. The draft is a crapshoot.

Am I missing something:

5. WR Justin Blackmon

Oklahoma State, 6-1, 215 pounds

This two-time winner of the Fred Biletnikoff award as the best college wide receiver must dedicate himself to reach his ample potential in the NFL. Comparisons to the gifted Dez Bryant, whom he replaced at Oklahoma State, are the good and bad news. Like Bryant (now with Dallas), Blackmon has astonishing instincts, body control and the ability to take charge of a game. Also like Bryant, Blackmon can't consistently control himself off the field, a concern for teams considering spending millions of dollars on him. In college, Blackmon replaced Bryant with a flourish, catching 111 passes for 1,782 yards and 20 touchdowns in 2010 and adding 122 catches, 1,522 yards and 18 touchdowns last season. He was devastating in the big games, grabbing five for 157, two touchdowns in the 2011 Alamo Bowl against Nebraska's Prince Amukamara (now with New York Giants) and then finishing his college career with eight catches, 182 yards and touchdowns of 43, 67 and 17 yards in a 41-38 overtime win over Stanford in the 2012 Fiesta Bowl. Blackmon is a gamer who plays faster than his clock speed and bigger, tougher than his measurements. He is especially dangerous after the catch. Off-field concerns include a DUI arrest in October 2010 in Arlington, Texas, when he went to visit Bryant and see a Cowboys' game.

Am I missing something:

5. WR Justin Blackmon

This two-time winner of the Fred Biletnikoff award as the best college wide receiver must dedicate himself to reach his ample potential in the NFL. Comparisons to the gifted Dez Bryant, whom he replaced at Oklahoma State, are the good and bad news. Like Bryant (now with Dallas), Blackmon has astonishing instincts, body control and the ability to take charge of a game. Also like Bryant, Blackmon can't consistently control himself off the field, a concern for teams considering spending millions of dollars on him. In college, Blackmon replaced Bryant with a flourish, catching 111 passes for 1,782 yards and 20 touchdowns in 2010 and adding 122 catches, 1,522 yards and 18 touchdowns last season. He was devastating in the big games, grabbing five for 157, two touchdowns in the 2011 Alamo Bowl against Nebraska's Prince Amukamara (now with New York Giants) and then finishing his college career with eight catches, 182 yards and touchdowns of 43, 67 and 17 yards in a 41-38 overtime win over Stanford in the 2012 Fiesta Bowl. Blackmon is a gamer who plays faster than his clock speed and bigger, tougher than his measurements. He is especially dangerous after the catch. Off-field concerns include a DUI arrest in October 2010 in Arlington, Texas, when he went to visit Bryant and see a Cowboys' game.

I didn't know we played Oklahoma State in the 2011 Alamo Bowl :dunno

Am I missing something:

5. WR Justin Blackmon

I didn't know we played Oklahoma State in the 2011 Alamo Bowl :dunno

Damn, he is a ninja....

Does anyone know how Crick is doing health wise?

Last I heard was that he will be ready for the combine. Im not sure where I read that.

Edit: this was from February 6th http://huskerextra.com/sports/football/article_4ac34cc9-e16d-5809-8519-8cb022867a96.html

Crick said he is not sure what the combine or the NFL Day at Nebraska will mean and how much he'll be able to do because he is still healing. "I feel great and I've got a lot of flexibility back, and I'm working on overall strength and speed, too."

Three Huskers got top 64 players, Dennard, David and Crick.

link

Big10:

Wisky - 2

tOSU - 1

Iowa - 1

Mich St - 1

Illini - 1

PSU - 1

Maybe Bo is underachievement?

BTW, OU got only one and Texass?........ziltch !!! So much for recruiting 4-5 star battles.

It's important to note that this is just one guy's opinion. While nice, it's certainly not binding.

Prevailing wisdom was that Prince Amukamara was a top-ten pick. He fell to the 20s or something. The draft is a crapshoot.

Perty good crap shoot for Prince. He got a Super Bowl Ring.

T_O_B

G>B>R