Nebraska's Pro Day

I got to attend the pro day in 2003 when I was in high school. I was doing a job shadow with one of the strength coaches. It was pretty cool. I talked to a scout from Da Bears and got to meet Dick Vermeil. Anyway, I ended up joining the Marines instead.

inb4 cool story bro

I got to attend the pro day in 2003 when I was in high school. I was doing a job shadow with one of the strength coaches. It was pretty cool. I talked to a scout from Da Bears and got to meet Dick Vermeil. Anyway, I ended up joining the Marines instead.

inb4 cool story bro

I love your sig. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is hilarious!

Now :backtotopic.

Any links available? Mendoza has a 45.5 vertical? Holy moly, why not have him on the field and just out jump the DB for the ball, especially in the endzone on a fade?

Crick's 26 reps on the bench is somewhat respectable. It's double Marcel Jones' output. :laughpound

Links? We don't need no stinkin links.

Jk, jk. I got those from guys like Sean Callahan, Jon Nyatawa, etc. on the Twitter.

45.5, my god how did he not get stuck in orbit?

That is an NU record, BTW. Breaks Mendoza's previous record of 42 inches.

With a vertical like that, he should have been covering Alshon Jeffery during the Cap One game.

What? Too soon?