DE Christian Lacouture [LSU Commit]

Nexus

The story behind this will come out eventually I'm sure.

I don't know that there's necessarily any mystery here. Kid apparently hasn't dominated Nebraska high school football. He's getting too big to play end, but insists that's where he wants to play. Disappointing to see it not work out for either side, but it would seem that the coaches aren't too concerned with this loss. Good luck to the young man.

Nate Clouse was on USC today and said that sometimes the recruits parents are into the lime light a lot more than the recruit. He also said that Lacatures parents didn't think he was getting as much attention from the staff as other recruits and it finally came to a head and they decided to part ways.

i mean he was soo committed to the team he moved all the way here.. then gets told he might move and he bolts.. the two dont jive... dont know what to think but its all very strange

He also moved to College Station with his family while he was committed there. Sounds to me like it's a good thing we don't have to deal with this same crap for 4 years. Best of luck to the kid.

This is what I hinted at on this thread in August....I always thought he was an odd dude after moving to College Station from Odessa (which is like being in a different state) and then moving to Lincoln after he committed to Nebraska. It's almost funny now because nobody took what I said seriously at the time. Although I understand why people thought he was "solid" in his committment.

Nate Clouse was on USC today and said that sometimes the recruits parents are into the lime light a lot more than the recruit. He also said that Lacatures parents didn't think he was getting as much attention from the staff as other recruits and it finally came to a head and they decided to part ways.

Hope the parents didn't buy a condo in Lincoln as per some other parents..............

Well wah! Not enough attention. I have been reading that he wasn't really worthy of the 4 star rating. One thing for sure, our coaches have done a great job evaluating HS and JC players and perhaps Christian wasn't making the grade. Anyway, we don't need any more drama queens. We have recently had our share of them, and they have left the program.

Mark my words.. future mailman in the making... :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh

How dare you wish ill fortune on this wonderful young man. Let's not go about attacking the player now. You'll end up like Decked.

Hey, theres nothing wrong with being a mailman, except they will soon be phased out by robots.

Had to laugh pretty hard at this kid and his parents moving all around the country in a desperate plea for attention, backing out of a legendary program in the hopes that maybe LSU will give him a shot (hint: they won't). We don't want attention whores, we want football players. Nate Clouse dropping truth bombs all over Unsportsmanlike this afternoon.

Ya f#*k him.

This type comment is not okay. If this were my son, I would take a great deal of offense to it. Comment on the situation, not the person. Recruits read these pages.

I am going to ban your account for 7 days.

Spread the word, wiseguy comments need to and are going to come to a stop.

This board is so soft, smgdmfh

I agree these comments aren't necessary but What happened to the 3 strike policy? Power trip?

Maybe we should go back and read what everyone had to say about Cody green leaving?

Draw a line on this date. Everything that happens after is what matters. Any other comments please PM me or post a thread in the feedback forum and I would be happy to discuss in the public eye.