Offensive Line

DiNardo tweeted that Andrew Rodriguez moved to offensive tackle. Good move in my opinion, he seems better suited to play on the outside on this offense. Anyone know if he's going to be LT or RT? My guess would be RT. Either way that makes me feel a little better about the line this year.

Moore

Choi

???

Long

A-Rod

Who's going to take over that center spot?

DiNardo tweeted that Andrew Rodriguez moved to offensive tackle. Good move in my opinion, he seems better suited to play on the outside on this offense. Anyone know if he's going to be LT or RT? My guess would be RT. Either way that makes me feel a little better about the line this year.

Moore

Choi

???

Long

A-Rod

Who's going to take over that center spot?

Center......oh boy, that's a good question. The other four positions though......we're starting to get talent & depth. "Finally".

I'm not sure who will take over at OC either but as bshirt said we are finally developing good depth along the OL. I think that OC will either be Cole Pensick, Nick Ash, P.J. Mangieri, or Mark Pelini. All of our other returning OL seem to be either guards or tackles. The two OL we have coming in as freshman Whitaker and Thurston, are more than likely an OG and OT respectively as well.

Also Gerry DiNardo tweeted this about A-Rod, which I thought was interesting, but also slightly difficult to interpret -

@gerrydinardo - Spring Practoce Tour #Huskers. Jean - Baptiste to CB and Andrew Rodriguez to OT look like food moves. Both need to be soaked with reps.

What is a "food move"?

Something that is delicious and satisfying? :tv

I could have seen ARod moving to center before I could see him moving to tackle. Just something that seemed to make a little more sense to me since we already have Sirles at the other tackle spot opposite of Moore.

ARod played tackle all through HS. Reeves was a natural center in HS. Suprised he is focusing more at guard.

Long, who I thought would make a great center, isn't moving Bo and Beck and Cotton have all said that.

The three in the race that are mentioned in about every interview when asked are Pensick, Mark Pelini and Justin Jackson

So Bo is going to coach AND play! Wow-whatta guy!! (sorry! couldn't resist!) :laughpound

• Fire 1