Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

Wrote this in another thread but it should be here:

Someone on another board just confirmed both NU and Wisco will have special unis the September 29th game.

Linky poo?

No link. It's a paid site and some poster, who has a good reputation, says he knows. Said we will be wearing all red uniforms with a black N on the chest and black helmets with a red N. Wisconsin will be wearing all white with red lettering.

Take it for what it's worth.

No link. It's a paid site and some poster, who has a good reputation, says he knows. Said we will be wearing all red uniforms with a black N on the chest and black helmets with a red N. Wisconsin will be wearing all white with red lettering.

It would have to be a relatively small N, because NCAA rules dictate you have to have numbers on the front of your jersey which are, at minimum, eight inches high.

It would have to be a relatively small N, because NCAA rules dictate you have to have numbers on the front of your jersey which are, at minimum, eight inches high.

Not so fast my friend.....

091011-AJC-SPO-football-Michigan-vs-Notre-Dame-06_display.JPG

• Fire 2

Someone on another board just confirmed both NU and Wisco will have special unis the September 29th game.

Linky poo?

Didn't TO publicly mention that they aren't going to mess with the helmets?

Linky poo?

Didn't TO publicly mention that they aren't going to mess with the helmets?

Yes, he did. That was my first thought when I read the black helmet as well. Never know though...things could have changed and we could have approved the different style.

The poster specifically said it will be a large black N.

Linky poo?

god i hope not, that sounds hideous.

091011-AJC-SPO-football-Michigan-vs-Notre-Dame-06_display.JPG

:facepalm:

Huh. I did not remember that. I was reading straight from the NCAA rulebook, so apparently that's a rule you can get a waiver for...?

The poster specifically said it will be a large black N.

I reallllllllly hope that's not the case because that sounds like they're going to look insanely stupid. They may as well slap a big black penis on the front and cut right to the chase.