7655833818_f748dbe8db_b.jpg

7655833684_c8089cee5c_b.jpg

7655833946_51f2128bba_b.jpg

7655834078_78e2609a6f_b.jpg

7655834346_e166f9c231_b.jpg

7655834480_3d50dfc7b2_b.jpg

7655834674_2b13eaf35c_b.jpg

7655833550_4d9a8951af_b.jpg

Those are absolutely horrid. I don't care if it's one game or not. They suck. They look....chartreuse

http://en.wikipedia....use_%28color%29

Maybe a case of color blindness?

I don't mind those. They still resemble the Nebraska look on everything but the helmet. I would think the cut of those will be what the players are wearing in a year or two. The cut does look good. And NU has gone with red on red in the past. Not a drastic change, other than the helmet.

I sure as hell won't choose to vacate my stadium spot for the game and refuse to cheer for my Huskers over it, I'll tell you that much. That's ridiculous. Kids like the alternate uniforms, and I want the talented kids to commit to Nebraska. If that means we wear a black helmet once a year, so what?

for 50 years, our boys put on that helmet and those Unis. They took PRIDE in it. If these new kids dont understand the pride associated with it, they probably dont belong here.

I can tell you a few games where our team DID NOT take pride in putting on that uniform. Let's clear this up, almost 90% of this board wanted a black helmet with the simple "N" on it. Right? Is your complaint about the Tekfit or the all red uni? I have made no bones about where I stand on this board when it comes to traditions, my blue hair stautes gives that away. On the other hand I like the Tekfit, it is a progression in the design of uniforms so get use too it. I beleive it is designed to hug the body so opposing teams cannot get a handful of your jersey. Can't grab, can't tackle. Do I like to unicolor, no, no not at all. One color, sorry, I remember those games. The colors are scarlet and cream not red and black or red or red and white. This is one game, one game aimed at a program that has modeled itself after the Husker program. One game to show everyone how Nebraska is ready to move into the future and step away from the "medoicre" name the team has been tagged with. My 22 year old son loves this look, me, I like tradition so bring on the Tekfit with white pants and for goodness sake, don't just leave your seats empty, go down and lay an old jersy in protest over your seats, leaving it empty says "Oh Forge must be sick or out of town". Meaningless.

I sure as hell won't choose to vacate my stadium spot for the game and refuse to cheer for my Huskers over it, I'll tell you that much. That's ridiculous. Kids like the alternate uniforms, and I want the talented kids to commit to Nebraska. If that means we wear a black helmet once a year, so what?

for 50 years, our boys put on that helmet and those Unis. They took PRIDE in it. If these new kids dont understand the pride associated with it, they probably dont belong here.

I can tell you a few games where our team DID NOT take pride in putting on that uniform. Let's clear this up, almost 90% of this board wanted a black helmet with the simple "N" on it. Right? Is your complaint about the Tekfit or the all red uni? I have made no bones about where I stand on this board when it comes to traditions, my blue hair stautes gives that away. On the other hand I like the Tekfit, it is a progression in the design of uniforms so get use too it. I beleive it is designed to hug the body so opposing teams cannot get a handful of your jersey. Can't grab, can't tackle. Do I like to unicolor, no, no not at all. One color, sorry, I remember those games. The colors are scarlet and cream not red and black or red or red and white. This is one game, one game aimed at a program that has modeled itself after the Husker program. One game to show everyone how Nebraska is ready to move into the future and step away from the "medoicre" name the team has been tagged with. My 22 year old son loves this look, me, I like tradition so bring on the Tekfit with white pants and for goodness sake, don't just leave your seats empty, go down and lay an old jersy in protest over your seats, leaving it empty says "Oh Forge must be sick or out of town". Meaningless.

I can agree with the snug fit of the uniforms. It's the design I despise.

And honestly, if you want to talk about killing tradition (which is stupid, because tradition is made by memories, atmosphere, pride, the team, effort, and everything that goes into this team and state . . . . . not a piece of fabric) the 02 jersey's with the white/red pipe on the jerseys (with many other minor changes) was so much worse than these. Mainly because they were actually for a whole season.

and i question how cool "the young kids" and the rest of you actually think these are.... i honestly think everyones got chubbs because they are new and a change. we'll see how you like them years down the road.

Years down the road?

IT'S FOR ONE f'ing GAME!

Unwad your panties and calm down.

tumblr_m0wz79VruA1r8cwpko1_500.gif

this is just a rough paint job... but what do you guys think of this?

huskeralts12.jpg

this is what im sayin... take out the black piping and you have a classic. red facemask also.

no, how is that any different than what we have besides the big N in the center? can you try to leave everything and color the pants black and post a pic.