Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

Does so. Well, the program itself doesn't. But since I have to do everything around here *exaggerated sigh*:

09bc7f0ae31c11e1ae5f12313804f9a9_7.jpg

Yeah, I don't care what anybody says. That alternate jersey is freakin' sexy!

it is like we all agreed to hate it before it was even revealed. is it mind-blowingly awesome? not exactly. is it ugly-as-heck? not at all. i like them and can not wait to see them on the field. (i even like wiscy's alt.'s, remind me of neb.'s unis).

They almost look like Navy...

:lol:

EDIT: I'll bet most fans don't know why ND looks like Navy.

I'll admit I'm ignorant and willing to learn. Clue me in.

It's not that exciting, but the school colors are blue and gold. The school colors were originally blue and yellow long before ND got the "Fightin' Irish" nickname. Here's more info than you'd ever want to know: link. Apparently, ND wore green against Navy back in the 1920's for better contrast between the teams. A few coaches have had the team wear green over the years.

N3?Why do they look like a math problem? I want to watch a football game, I don't want to solve for Taylor Martinez. And I told my math teacher I'd never use algebra in real life....

So I was really bad at math...what is the answer to this problem? Is it 10N3 ? Or is there a way, with the given information to determine what 'N' equals?

N3?Why do they look like a math problem? I want to watch a football game, I don't want to solve for Taylor Martinez. And I told my math teacher I'd never use algebra in real life....

So I was really bad at math...what is the answer to this problem? Is it 10N3 ? Or is there a way, with the given information to determine what 'N' equals?

There is no equal sign, so there is no equation. If you want to pretend the shoulder stripes are an equal sign, then N^3 = 10 and you take the cube root of 10. So N=2.154

If Jamal cared about us, he'd wear #8 or #27 or #64

• Fire 1

There is no equal sign, so there is no equation. If you want to pretend the shoulder stripes are an equal sign, then N^3 = 10 and you take the cube root of 10. So N=2.154

If Jamal cared about us, he'd wear #8 or #27 or #64

Yeah, if there was an equal sign...but without, it is not an equation...it is just a statement....like half of an equation...right? Like if we put this on one side and then put a guy wearing one of the new practice jerseys (without a number) in between them as an equal sign, then put a player with a non-alternate jersey on the other side, then we could work out the solution....you see....this is the problem when the players start wearing unis with scientific notation.