***Predict the Spring Game Score Contest***

knapplc

As you've probably noticed, I've run into some trouble lately and I'm going to have to step down from the HuskerBoard Starting Lineup Head Coach position.

*** BUT MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN! ***

With short notice to plan this, we've come up with a truncated Spring Game "Predict the Score" contest. The rules:

1) Post your prediction (TOTAL COMBINED SCORE of both teams, plus TOTAL COMBINED RUSHING YARDS) for the Spring Game by clicking on the "Reply" button at the bottom of the screen. Please post only one submission - if you post multiple submissions, only the first will be considered.

2) You do not need to include team names. Simply post SCORE: XX, YARDS: XXX

RULES:

If more than one member correctly predicts the closest score, without going over, the tie-breaker is:

-The member who closest predicts the Husker rushing yards, without going over, if there is still a tie, then...

-Whichever member posted the first correct score in the contest.

-One submission per person -- IP addresses will be cross-checked -- if multiple entries are submitted by the same person using different user-names, they will be permanently disqualified from all future contests.

Predictions must be posted at least 30 minutes prior to kick-off. The time-stamp on your post will be used as the deciding time, so adjust your time zone setting in your "Control Panel" to ensure your posts are accurate, OR get your post in early so there is no confusion!!

So, what's in it for you? This: hc.jpg

Winner of the contest gets to finish out my term as HuskerBoard Head Coach, which runs until the week after our 2012 Season Bowl Game. You will be allowed to rock this avatar until then, plus all the extra fringe benefits of being the HuskerBoard Head Coach (fame, glory, everlasting honor).

Good luck! Don't get caught in a scandal like me!

so, what happens if two people from your household are members here? could they both predict or would they be DQd?

We go by IP address. Yours should be different than that of the other member(s) of your household.

Note - if we find you cheating, we send BRI over to your house. At 2am. With his nightstick and taser.

so, what happens if two people from your household are members here? could they both predict or would they be DQd?

We go by IP address. Yours should be different than that of the other member(s) of your household.

Note - if we find you cheating, we send BRI over to your house. At 2am. With his nightstick and taser.

That could be a good thing for some of the members..........