NU vs Mizzou-Thanks for the Memories

The team that day reflected a passion and ruthless fire that reminded me of the teams of the 90's. They came out, grabbed em by the throat and proceeded to rapidly strangle the life out of em.

Probaby my favorite moment was when Meredith came in and ran over Gabbert and got a helmet hit call and it seemed like nobody cared cuz we ended up sacking Gabbert again the next couple plays. He had nowhere to go and was running for his life.

Let's not overlook the O-Line in this--they flat out played Missouri like a fiddle on two of those Helu runs.

On a related note, I dare say that a group of Nebraska fans should sneak back to Missouri's field and rearrange the rocks into a 'N' before their first SEC game, just to remind Missouri they're our biznitch. The original execution of that prank is coming up on a milestone anniversary, IIRC...

roy helu explosion. i love how it was no big deal he went for 300 yards. if trent richardson, lattimore, etc. go for 300 they win the heisman and get sucked off on espn for at least 2 months.

Wait.... They do that at ESPN?

Maybe not anymore, with all of their female talent leaving for morning television or other up-and-coming sports networks (e.g. NBC Sports).

Then again, considering it's ESPN, I'm sure they'll just have ole' Lou Holtz go sans ill-fitting dentures one day...