Michigan thinks our game will be a night game

Michigan's game at Nebraska Oct. 27 likely to be at night

Ann Arbor - Michigan likely will play three night games this fall.

Michigan athletic director Dave Brandon said he has not been officially informed, but he believes the Wolverines' game at Nebraska on Oct. 27 will have a prime-time kickoff. Ohio State's game at Nebraska on Oct. 8 last season was a night game.

The Big Ten is soon expected to release kickoff times for the upcoming season.

"There's a high likelihood," Brandon said of the Michigan-Nebraska night game. "I can't confirm anything other than when Ohio went to Nebraska they played at night. My speculation is I wouldn't be surprised if we play at night.

"I would expect something pretty specific the next couple of weeks."

Gotta love the "Ohio" nonsense. They're doing everything they can to reignite that rivalry (winning last year likely did more than 1,000 "Ohio" references could, though).

They're doing everything they can to reignite that rivalry (winning last year likely did more than 1,000 "Ohio" references could, though).

What the hell are you talking about? The Bobcats won the last meeting between those two schools on March 16th.

Would love to see us shine (complete 4 quarters) on a national night time stage. Not buying into the "we are better speak" this off season, BUT the comments do seem confident and not cocky. Actual tangible comments about where we have improved and Bo acknowledging the O line needs to step up this year. None of the "pipeline" is back or we will be "10x's better" etc

I fully expect it also........AND with a potential Game Day set on site.........

i think we have a better chance of wisconsin being gameday, we both should be undefeated, michigan will have a loss or two, and i bet we will too

Good point...........or..........as Ernie used to say........"Lets play two!"