Nebraska 2nd Junior day

lovell peterson has visited ohio st like 7 times im guessing he is a backup plan for them. If they were to offer him he would go there but why they havent why dont we offer. He is projected at center for 247 so he must be versatile. earlier this month he was named the top preformer at the ohio nike camp.

I think this is the type of day/event, where you push for the verbal.

The staff seems to be doing this more so now than earlier in Bo's career. I get the feeling Terry Jospeh has done quite a bit to change the way this staff recruits.

I think this is the type of day/event, where you push for the verbal.

The staff seems to be doing this more so now than earlier in Bo's career. I get the feeling Terry Jospeh has done quite a bit to change the way this staff recruits.

Even if the kid gives it kind of a hollow "yes" to the offer, it still builds up that sense of pride to the team. It doesn't mean you will stay with that team before signing day but I think it helps.

very happy to see us get some 2014 kids in already. the dt evans from illinois is already rated in the top 50 for the 2014 class by 247

Good lets get him. Wow this junior day has really blown up hopefully this can lead to some commitments.

Really hope its Zaire.

If we can steal him from anywhere it would be ND. He has no place in that offense, sure if he develops into an elite college QB they could change some things on offense but i dont see that happening. If that true freshman kid ends up starting and playing alot you gotta think hes going to start to question his decision, and hopefully if we stay in touch, we will be the first place he looks, especially with a teammate already committed. Im sure the coaches would stay in contact, Bo has said that they stay on kids until they sign in Feb, and they are fair game.

that's awesome! I'm guessing it's either:

Zaire

Hurst

Ford

I dont see it being ford. but I would love it to be he would do more than the fill the void of losing aaron green. He is the top running back prospect that we have offered this cycle and has alot of interest in us. Its more likely to be zaire and I am more than fine with that also we really need to get a qb on board soon