Aaron Green

Actually, I retract my first post. This might be Ron Brown related, but not the way people think.

I'm hearing insider rumblings that Ron Brown's "great honor" that he would love might end up happening within the next month or two. If so, Aaron has a very close relationship with him and if this is something that is making it's way through the rumor mill around Lincoln then it might play into Aaron's decision. I meant earlier to say that Aaron leaving wasn't because of a disharmony with RB, but it might have to do with harmony.

This started well before Coach Brown's decision to speak at the Omaha City Council meeting, and any repercussions related to it, if that's what you're referring to.

Only noting that Ron Brown's lack of job security might play a role in Aaron wanting to leave because Aaron is close to him. Nothing more or less.

You don't commit to a University because of one coach and if thats the reason why Aaron is leaving than I say don't let the door hit ya where the sun don't shine. Aaron still has an older brother playing and according to Green's Father, Aaron and Andrew have a tight relationship, plus he has a close relationship with Ameer.

I just think that Ameer was out performing him this spring and Aaron was frustrated in not playing that much this past year. I also think that Aaron was a little jealous that his buddy Brown was having a better season at Texas and Green wasn't doing crap at Nebraska.

Is there a difference between the two? I don't hear anything concrete, but I do hear some best guesses and probable scenarios from people that have proven to have some level of insider information. I didn't mean to imply that it's a done deal, hence the use of the word 'may'.

People throw the phrase "insider" around a lot. It seems to have many different meanings.

Agreed, I was trying to be a little more intentional with my semantics. I've heard a few people with direct personal relations inside the athletic department commenting on the likelihood or favorable climate towards Ron Brown not being here much longer. They don't know for sure, nor do I. I trust their word, but you certainly do not need to. Time will tell.

• Fire 1

Actually, I retract my first post. This might be Ron Brown related, but not the way people think.

I'm hearing insider rumblings that Ron Brown's "great honor" that he would love might end up happening within the next month or two. If so, Aaron has a very close relationship with him and if this is something that is making it's way through the rumor mill around Lincoln then it might play into Aaron's decision. I meant earlier to say that Aaron leaving wasn't because of a disharmony with RB, but it might have to do with harmony.

This started well before Coach Brown's decision to speak at the Omaha City Council meeting, and any repercussions related to it, if that's what you're referring to.

Only noting that Ron Brown's lack of job security might play a role in Aaron wanting to leave because Aaron is close to him. Nothing more or less.

You don't commit to a University because of one coach and if thats the reason why Aaron is leaving than I say don't let the door hit ya where the sun don't shine. Aaron still has an older brother playing and according to Green's Father, Aaron and Andrew have a tight relationship, plus he has a close relationship with Ameer.

I just think that Ameer was out performing him this spring and Aaron was frustrated in not playing that much this past year. I also think that Aaron was a little jealous that his buddy Brown was having a better season at Texas and Green wasn't doing crap at Nebraska.

Players commit to coaches all the time. Seriously, hundreds across the country do it. It's an inescapable reality of college football.

Players commit to coaches all the time. Seriously, hundreds across the country do it. It's an inescapable reality of college football.

That may be why everyone was all over the 'Pelini gets a one-year extention' thread. I guess it does matter, right? :hmmph

Father said checking out Oklahoma Baylor,Texas Tech, TCU, Houston. Wants to be closer to home. Not really about playing time.

well playing time will be a factor too, why do you texas isnt on his list? im sure hed love to play there, except for the fact he wouldnt *play

Read a tweet from Bleacher report. Thats what it said.

Father said checking out Oklahoma Baylor,Texas Tech, TCU, Houston. Wants to be closer to home. Not really about playing time.

well playing time will be a factor too, why do you texas isnt on his list? im sure hed love to play there, except for the fact he wouldnt *play

Read a tweet from Bleacher report. Thats what it said.

BLEACHER REPORT :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 3

With no information whatsoever the only things I can say is that I don't agree with the decision to leave a program like Nebraska where you'd be in line to start come 2013. I'm sure more reasons will come out in the next few days, but for now good luck to Mr. Green. We want players who love this program and would be able to call it home.

• Fire 1