Aaron Green

A big shocker IMO. Where is he going? I can't figure this out unless Ameer is just light years ahead of him in spring ball. Now not seeing that spring game really has me thinking. Any chance he has second thoughts? This makes absolutely no sense and interested to hear his reason.

Good call. Cross is a very exciting prospect who might have a good chance now at contributing early. Also Marrow could be a power back.

Time for Abdullah to step back up too. Man, I was really looking forward to seeing AG play this year. We'll remember that time he got way the heck open on a touchdown pass that went to (Kinnie, I think?)

Enunwa against ohio state?

A big shocker IMO. Where is he going? I can't figure this out unless Ameer is just light years ahead of him in spring ball. Now not seeing that spring game really has me thinking. Any chance he has second thoughts? This makes absolutely no sense and interested to hear his reason.

Haven't heard anything supporting Ameer being ahead of it, all the reports coming out of spring were exactly the opposite. According to Sean Callahan, Aaron doesn't like the direction of the offense.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan

According to his father, Green would like to go to an offense where he's used more in space.

A big shocker IMO.

Really? It wasn't. Or, it shouldn't have been.

Well, I missed the hints.

da skers didn't name any names, so maybe I just couldn't read between the lines. I have to say this seems like a poor decision for Aaron, but I respect his choice if it's what he really wants. He would have a very fine role here this year and in the years to come.

Haven't heard anything supporting Ameer being ahead of it, all the reports coming out of spring were exactly the opposite. According to Sean Callahan, Aaron doesn't like the direction of the offense.

According to his father, Green would like to go to an offense where he's used more in space.

hmmm, wouldnt he have known our offense before he commited here? i know the Watson and Beck switch, but if anything Beck's offense is more "spread out" then watson's was

Too bad...I still call it a shocker especially since it appears he was ahead of Ameer. If that is the case then one Rex injury and he is the starting RB at NU. Don't get it. This looks like a loser all the way around...for both NU and Green.