SIGNED ATH Nathan Gerry

Nexus

Yeah! A great season in the state of South Dakota! You all know about the tremendous football played in South Dakota right? It clearly parallels the football played in California, Texas, and Florida.

:blink:

And.....?

And?

I think it's fairly obviously. We're actively recruiting another Micah Kriekmeyer...a 5 year bench warming wasted scholarship.

Yeah! A great season in the state of South Dakota! You all know about the tremendous football played in South Dakota right? It clearly parallels the football played in California, Texas, and Florida.

And.....?

And?

I think it's fairly obviously. We're actively recruiting another Micah Kriekmeyer...a 5 year bench warming wasted scholarship.

You're not very intelligent.

And.....?

And?

Are you willing to eat crow Skers? Gerry's a stud. No way he rides the bench.

And.....?

And?

Are you willing to eat crow Skers? Gerry's a stud. No way he rides the bench.

And Micah has been plagued by injuries so it is not really fair to judge what he could have or couldn't have done.

Will someone please inform qvale that he has no business beating out a four star recruit from Florida and making him run home to his girlfriend. After all, they don't play big boy football in the Dakotas and he has no business being on the field. While we're at it, let's get the word out to every player from rural Nebraska that their services are no longer necessary and any past success from that type of player was a mirage. Kthxbye.

• Fire 4

lol, dylan... perfect response to the above comment... who the ##$k makes comments like "another bench warmer" on a kid whose never even step on the field with a uniform on?

I trust the knowledge of the coaches and they are comfortable enough to offer so I'm comfortable enough to play the wait and see game without making any preconceived notions of "stereotyping". skersrule needs to retract that idiotic statement.

Danny Woodhead says HI!.

As does Scott Frost....

And Cory Schleshinger....

And Jared Crick.....

You missed my point. I was saying that we don't produce the numbers of quality players that those states produce, but we do produce some great players that should not be discounted just because they came from the midwest.