SIGNED ATH Nathan Gerry

Nexus

Yeah! A great season in the state of South Dakota! You all know about the tremendous football played in South Dakota right? It clearly parallels the football played in California, Texas, and Florida.

:blink:

And.....?

And?

I think it's fairly obviously. We're actively recruiting another Micah Kriekmeyer...a 5 year bench warming wasted scholarship.

That's one reason why kids attend camps and combines to see how they measure up to other kids. In this case it was the other kids that were trying to measure up to Gerry. Nathan was the MVP of the Nebraska Under Armour camp. Showed his explosiveness by hitting 10-7 in the broadjump and 33" for vertical. Explosive athlete. Runs a 10.7 100. 205 lbs & strong. That's good in any state.

Those are great numbers for guys in the NFL. If Gerry were in a bigger state, regardless of how his film was, he would be a four or five star on potential alone.

Seriously, no offense to Micah, but that was a token scolly offer to an instate kid when TO took over. TO was basically the guy who offered him before Bo got here. It was kind of a 'lets start the healing with instate coaches and players' so we could get the walkon program started again.

Gerry will play, and if he is smart along with his athletic ability i would be surprised if he doesnt start. See Cassidy and O'hanlon.

Seriously, no offense to Micah, but that was a token scolly offer to an instate kid when TO took over. TO was basically the guy who offered him before Bo got here. It was kind of a 'lets start the healing with instate coaches and players' so we could get the walkon program started again.

Gerry will play, and if he is smart along with his athletic ability i would be surprised if he doesnt start. See Cassidy and O'hanlon.

Not to start a tissy, but comparing him to two walk on guys, especialy Cassidy, is an insult to Gerry. He is leagues ahead of them athletically, especially Cassidy, along with having more size. I know football is much more than being a good athlete, but I feel people are failing to comprehend that Gerry is the best pure athlete in this class, if not in the entire country.

Not to start a tissy, but comparing him to two walk on guys, especialy Cassidy, is an insult to Gerry. He is leagues ahead of them athletically, especially Cassidy, along with having more size. I know football is much more than being a good athlete, but I feel people are failing to comprehend that Gerry is the best pure athlete in this class, if not in the entire country.

He is an impressive athlete. I would not however even come close to calling him the best athlete in the entire country though. Goodness

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...