SIGNED ATH Nathan Gerry

Nexus

Seams like we have options galore with Gerry, I'm very excited to get this type of athlete in here.

I agree. He was also a great WR in high school. However I don't see him playing WR with what we have coming in. He is being recruited as an ATH it will be interesting to see how he is used.

Seams like we have options galore with Gerry, I'm very excited to get this type of athlete in here.

I agree. He was also a great WR in high school. However I don't see him playing WR with what we have coming in. He is being recruited as an ATH it will be interesting to see how he is used.

Safety.

Yeah, we're good at WR, but desperately need his athleticism on D, I have to think that's what the coaching staff has planned for him.

He is bringing in so many LBs because of our switch to the 2-4-5

Oh good I thought you were going to say that because Gerry has put on 15 lbs that he was probably using steroids!!

Paiste would know better than I

I doubt it you seem to be the expert on that one!!

When Huskerboard prefers Hedley over you...

You have a problem. It's called "rock bottom".

Oh good I thought you were going to say that because Gerry has put on 15 lbs that he was probably using steroids!!

Wrong thread dude

When I stoop to the level of making up additional accounts to agree with myself I will let you know

Yeah well you can all go f#*k yourselves I'm out!!

Deja vu anyone. Pretty sure i've heard this before when he said he found a better board than this one. Hedley, if i were you i would follow him to whatever board he finds, you know, just so you can harass him. So....i guess, good luck to you two.