SIGNED ATH Nathan Gerry

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

This kid is going to be an all American ass kicker by the time he's done here. I can't wait to see him on the field. Built the way he is and runs a 4.42 40 yard dash! A pure tackler, a nose for the ball, and talented enough to play both sides of the field. He's gonna be the real deal.

This kid is going to be an all American ass kicker by the time he's done here. I can't wait to see him on the field. Built the way he is and runs a 4.42 40 yard dash! A pure tackler, a nose for the ball, and talented enough to play both sides of the field. He's gonnambemthe real deal.

Bold prediction.... But I like it!!

This kid is going to be an all American ass kicker by the time he's done here. I can't wait to see him on the field. Built the way he is and runs a 4.42 40 yard dash! A pure tackler, a nose for the ball, and talented enough to play both sides of the field. He's gonna be the real deal.

I agree, he's one of my favorite recruits in this class and completely underrated, I expect big things! Or he could be Andrew Shanle 2.0, one never knows.

I agree, he's one of my favorite recruits in this class and completely underrated, I expect big things! Or he could be Andrew Shanle 2.0, one never knows.

I can "third" that. I think he is a gem!

Sean Fisher, in high school, was 6'4" and 230. Most thought he'd end up at DE and that never happened.

I can see Gerry playing LB at this level. But if he stays at S, either FS or SS, he's going to get burned more than toast in Helen Keller's kitchen.

Why is he going to get burned? Does he have bad technique? Is he uncoachable and not going to progress as a college player? Is his work ethic lacking? I hope you're not simply saying this because he's tall.

I'm saying that because on film his hips look incredibly stiff, he doesn't really have the speed to stay with the better WRs, and to top it off he looks like he struggles with the transition from back-peddle to turn and run. I see an average prospect here.

Any thoughts here about a backpedal of your own?