**Official** 2012 Official Visits Thread

This Wisconsin game is scaring me...

No, they have shown nothing all year that makes me believe we'll have a problem with them. However, we're notorious for botching a game when we shouldn't... and that CAN'T be this game. Every recruit we are heavily after (more or less) will be there to witness it if it happens.

I agree ... the UCLA was the biggest game we've had for recruitment out in Cali in a long while ... and we laid a big egg. I expected us to roll 'em with all that was on the line ... same goes for this home game. Rather then be excited I have growing anxiety.

5 Star Mackensie Alexander is now visiting for the Michigan game. This is a huge deal. Remeber, he was committed to Tennessee until Terry Joseph left then decommitted, so I feel that we are a a major contender. This is starting to look like a big weekend. We have three big wants there, Priest, Quessenberry, and now Alexander.

5 Star Mackensie Alexander is now visiting for the Michigan game. This is a huge deal. Remeber, he was committed to Tennessee until Terry Joseph left then decommitted, so I feel that we are a a major contender. This is starting to look like a big weekend. We have three big wants there, Priest, Quessenberry, and now Alexander.

He has to get through this weekend. He is in Tallahassee as we type. They are a leader and easily could get a verbal ass there are a TON of studs there and getting caught up in the moment is very easy for a kid of that age. If fsu webs I easily can see him committing and not making the trip

wowza that is a HUGE deal. he and terry joseph are tight. hope they can talk alot on the visit and we pound michigan. they always say stars wanna play with other stars. Could u imagine getting priest willis and alexander in the same defensive backfield.

Would be a dream come true.