Fell asleep watching sixers game! BORING! My god Garnett is a puke!

If by puke you mean a really good basketball player who should be respected for his abilities, then yes, he is a puke.

Oh the hypocrisy is strong with this one. You're going to defend garnetts playing ability and not lebrons?

HA! I've said multiple times in this thread alone that he is among the top 5 players in the league. The reason I rag on Lebron so much is because people talk all the time about how he is a great basketball player. Screw that. If he had half the mentality of either Kobe or Jordan, he could potentially be the greatest basketball player in history. Currently, he has NO killer mentality, he travels at least 5 times a game and never gets called for it, he is a total attention whore, and then when people rag on him he acts like a little baby and he didn't deserve it.

I just realized OKC and LA play again tonight. That has got to be tough playing back to back games at that intensity.

I was just coming here to question this. Why are the spurs/clips playing back to back as well while the heat/pacers get 2 nights off? Is the NBA really rigged like people say? The commish trying to give the heat some extra time to rest up?

I just realized OKC and LA play again tonight. That has got to be tough playing back to back games at that intensity.

I was just coming here to question this. Why are the spurs/clips playing back to back as well while the heat/pacers get 2 nights off? Is the NBA really rigged like people say? The commish trying to give the heat some extra time to rest up?

I just assumed it was scheduling conflicts. 3 LA teams hosting playoff games this weekend.