Hibbert is a tall guy. I have watched plenty of Pacers games, but damn.

He's being totally mismanaged.

Yeah, I would actually LOVE to see the Pacers fire this Vogel guy and go out and hire Stan Van Gundy. Stan Van could do wonders with that roster.

Yeah Vogel ain't ready for primetime.

Ill try it again...OKC defeats SA in 6. No way I can guess which games they win/lose and by how much in the WCF. Someone else can give it a shot if they want.

I'll take the Spurs in 7 actually. It's their year this year.

Both teams are red hot. SA hasn't lost yet in playoffs and OKC has only lost once.

Swap the series the other way Po and you too could be a smart man. The Thunder will crack mentally. They ain't ready for this. I love Westbrook, have since he was posterizing the PAC 10 back at UCLA, but the guy is so hit and miss on his jumper, and will bitch to a ref before getting back on defense.

San Antonio went 2-1 against the Thunder this year and every game was without Ginobili. Won at home, and split in OKC.

The postseason stats for both teams are freakishly similar, so it should be an exciting series. However, the home court advantage, the veteran experience, the addition of Manu, the best 3 pt shooting team in the league, and clicking at the perfect time(remember the Spurs won the last 10 games of the regular season, so the streak is at 18) will be too much.

The Thunder will have their time, like two years from now.

I hate Kevin Garnett!!! No class! Always bumping his gums. You dont have to be a great lip reader to see he has a severe case of diarrhea of the mouth. Sorry had to get that out! :D

Swearing is part of being a man, Jarvis. No professional basketball, baseball, or football player is going to respect someone who says golly and gee darn it..... Unless it's Tim Tebow it seems.

I got no beef with guys cussing but he personally attacks guys. Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember him saying something to a guy last year that illicited him apologizing. Like I said I can't remember the exact details but it was something where he was spouting off and had to later apologize.

I don't care. KG is a competitor and I am a big fan of his.

Your BOY Garnett is garbage!! And by garbage I mean sh$t nobody else wants! :D
  • Fire 1

Your BOY Garnett is garbage!! And by garbage I mean sh$t nobody else wants! :D

You are some piece of work... One of the best defensive players in the league and averaging almost 20 pts in this series and he is garbage? Wow.. Tell me all about your NBA career, Jarvis. There are not very many players in the history of the NBA with a body of work as impressive as Kevin Garnett. Examples:

#5 draft pick

2004 MVP

2008 Defensive Player of the year

4-time All-NBA 1st team

3-time All-NBA 2nd team

2-time All-NBA 3rd team

NINE TIME NBA All-defensive 1st team

2 time NBA All-defensive 2nd team

2003 All-star game MVP

1 Championship ring

Yeah... That's garbage... Not to mention he is one of the hardest working, most intense players in the league.