Tough loss for Boston they played well and Rondo was lights out. They did really get hosed on the no-call when Wade fouled Rondo. It was a big momentum shifter.

Why would the officials call an obvious foul on the Celtics when they clearly want the Heat in the Finals.

The Celtics screwed themselves in this game but that no call came at a very crucial part of the game to help the Heat advance their lead.

BTW Lebron sucks when it comes to clutch time. What were his stats again come clutch time with 24 seconds left of the game? 2 out of 13?

I'm sure it galls Stern that the 2 teams left in the west are San Antonio and OKC, both small market teams. Obviously the networks wanted the Lakers and the Heat and it looks like Stern informed the refs that any call in crunchtime would go in favor of the Heat. Hats off to the Celts for playing hard.

The Spurs are a group of poised veterans. They turned the ball over way too many times tonight and didn't swing the ball like they did in game 2. I'll take the Spurs in game 4 to right the ship and take it. By 3.

THIS.

I was not shocked one bit about last night's outcome. In fact told the guys at work I wouldn't be suprised if the Thunder put a 20 point beat down on them. The Thunder got the Spurs to play their game which did shock me. The turnovers plague the Spurs when they get draggged into that kind of game. They run the floor better than in years past, but it isn't their game.

Now with that being said. I expect game 4 to be close with the Spurs getting a hard fought W. Popp is the best coach in the game, they are too experienced in big games amongst the Big 3 and Stephen Jackson, and they got some rest. I say the Spurs by 3.

More on how the NBA is rigged:

http://sports.yahoo....cFJ7MwcNr45nYcB

I'm not really sure about any funny business this year but you never know. I'm generally not a conspiracy theorist but the 1985 draft lottery is pretty hard not to think something was up:

Apparently the better versions have been removed from YouTube (more conspiracy?) but the fourth envelope obviously gets banged around a lot more than the others. On better videos, you can clearly see a corner bent on the first envelope Stern pulls out of the hopper, which ends up being the Knicks picking at #1.