Durant has 4 fouls and their only in the 3rd period. 4th foul call was crep!!

How many fouls did LeBron have?

I'm done watching the playoffs after watching the officials blow so many calls and screwing OKC last game at the end.

One and he guards Durant who drives to the basket just as much as he does...

I'm done watching the playoffs after watching the officials blow so many calls and screwing OKC last game at the end.

That's why I've stopped watching the playoffs because the NBA favors LeBron too damn much.

I saw highlights on the news and it showed a piss poor foul that was called on Durant when LeBron went in for a lay up in the 3rd I think. Barely touches LeBron and there's an instant whistle.

College Ball > NBA

That's why I've stopped watching the playoffs because the NBA favors LeBron too damn much.

I saw highlights on the news and it showed a piss poor foul that was called on Durant when LeBron went in for a lay up in the 3rd I think. Barely touches LeBron and there's an instant whistle.

College Ball > NBA

That was a charge and the foul they called on him against Wade was terrible too. And LeBron pushed off on Harden twice with no calls and then end up calling a block on Harden with 20 sec. left.

Four, I think.

Just saw the official stats

Durant w/ 5 fouls and James with 1............only one foul for being on the court for 44 minutes of GM 3. Lol what a joke.

Just saw the official stats

Durant w/ 5 fouls and James with 1............only one foul for being on the court for 44 minutes of GM 3. Lol what a joke.

In three games, Durant has 12 PF and James has 6. That is freakin ridiculous...especially since they have been guarding eachother and Durant drives to the basket just as much as James.

Time for the Thunder to get it done tonight. Durant needs his team to step up on the offensive end of the court, or they will have a very hard time trying to win this series. After the Heat won on Sunday and blew my prediction of Thunder winning in 5, I'll now take Thunder in 7. I'll try to do a Po prediction right now:

Thunder win tonight by 10, then Heat win game 5 by 3 or less, then the Thunder head home and take game 6 by 5 and game 7 by 12.

If this doesn't happen, I didn't say it...