SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

rumor from nate clouse one of Nebraskas recruiting guru's is that stanton may decide within the week. he said it is likely down to nebraska and wisconsin definately think we win out on that one

Thanks for the updates CMT! Quick question, why is it you think Wisconsin isn't too much of a threat?

rumor from nate clouse one of Nebraskas recruiting guru's is that stanton may decide within the week. he said it is likely down to nebraska and wisconsin definately think we win out on that one

Thanks for the updates CMT! Quick question, why is it you think Wisconsin isn't too much of a threat?

Because of his 2 visits in 2 weeks and how me met every coach on our staff. Wisconsin bringing in transfer qb's every year now doesnt help recruited qb's want to commit to them either

ahem, the "pretender" has won several conf championships in recent years years, played in BCS games, has heisman finalist, and wooped our ass last year..... some fans...

I think he was referring to how Alverez ..(sp?) molded Wisky after NU, hence him calling us the original.

In other news... still hearing rumblings that Stanton is N.

true Fowler. I just dont appreciate fans not giving respect where its due. Reminds me too much of Missouri fans at times, and makes some of us other fans look bad.

I dont see Kincaid coming here, so I hope we can land Stanton. While he doesnt have the arm or Kincaid, he has heart and leadership qualities that you cant teach. Hope he is N soon.

I would really like to see Stanton commit to us soon. I keep checking this thread every day, hoping to read some good news.

Ya, everyday I show up some QB commits to another school. Today I saw a poster who said Kincaid was going to be "N" come in and change that statement to cover himself. :-) If we don't get Stanton I don't personally see a QB on the radar that is worth a scholarship.

I would really like to see Stanton commit to us soon. I keep checking this thread every day, hoping to read some good news.

Ya, everyday I show up some QB commits to another school. Today I saw a poster who said Kincaid was going to be "N" come in and change that statement to cover himself. :-) If we don't get Stanton I don't personally see a QB on the radar that is worth a scholarship.

Not sure who said poster your talking about, but a few of us picked him to be N earlier in the process, when it was looking good for us. We never got him up here, he decided to stay closer to home and thats the way it works. Kids change their mind all the time, no one is ever going to be right all the time because we just dont know what these kids are thinking, we just gather info and make our best guess. Stanton could be having second thoughts right now, and that is what is taking him so long, idk. But shortly after his visit he was leaning very hard our way, whether that has changed or not idk. The more and more the days go by the more nervous i get.

Not sure who said poster your talking about, but a few of us picked him to be N earlier in the process, when it was looking good for us. We never got him up here, he decided to stay closer to home and thats the way it works. Kids change their mind all the time, no one is ever going to be right all the time because we just dont know what these kids are thinking, we just gather info and make our best guess. Stanton could be having second thoughts right now, and that is what is taking him so long, idk. But shortly after his visit he was leaning very hard our way, whether that has changed or not idk. The more and more the days go by the more nervous i get.

it wouldn't surprise me if we learned something this weekend.