SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

i think we get we get him in the end..... but it not the first time this cycle that we have had recruits come here multiple times and we get all our hopes up and roll fat joints in celebration only to be dissapoint... we really cant assume or presume anything at this point...at face value it looks really really good...but we dont know....

he has a feel for it, quick release....no wind up on a scramble. breaks a LOT of plays.

if we get him he will start.

I like Stanton just as much as everyone else, I just don't understand the incessent need to proclaim every big recruit as a True Frosh starter. It is still very rare for any freshman to start regardless of what they are rated at. First off T-Mart will be a Sr. and Tommy A. Will be a RFr. Or So. with practice time and playbook knowledge. Who knows if Stanton can beat out Tommy, I am hoping they are both legit and the QB race is a great one in the near future; if that happens, then the team will be in a good spot.

he has a feel for it, quick release....no wind up on a scramble. breaks a LOT of plays.

if we get him he will start.

I like Stanton just as much as everyone else, I just don't understand the incessent need to proclaim every big recruit as a True Frosh starter. It is still very rare for any freshman to start regardless of what they are rated at. First off T-Mart will be a Sr. and Tommy A. Will be a RFr. Or So. with practice time and playbook knowledge. Who knows if Stanton can beat out Tommy, I am hoping they are both legit and the QB race is a great one in the near future; if that happens, then the team will be in a good spot.

ccm420 didn't say anything about him starting as a true freshman. Just that he would start.